Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
So I OWN a GT3 - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

So I OWN a GT3

GordonMasson

(To be read in your best Christopher Walkin impression)

<_< I ...lets say... "might know"... a gentleman of Sicilian decent. Now, this gentleman might could be retained to go and speak to this guy for you. I am... quite sure... at the end of the 'conversation' there will be some "issues" regarding the sale cleared up. And you might find... that you are in a position... to obtain... this car for a very good price. Cause... I gotta say... this kind of CRAP really gets to me and... well... sometimes I am compelled to provide assisstance to cure the situation.

All joking aside, that sucks. Some people...

Good luck in future endevors.

Cameron

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rtfm:

I ...lets say... "might know"... a gentleman of Sicilian decent. Now, this gentleman might could be retained to go and speak to this guy for you. I am... quite sure... at the end of the 'conversation' there will be some "issues" regarding the sale cleared up. And you might find... that you are in a position... to obtain... this car for a very good price. Cause... I gotta say... this kind of CRAP really gets to me and... well... sometimes I am compelled to provide assisstance to cure the situation.

p44a.jpg

Now im scared ... and i am the one who was trying to buy it !! <_<

:whistle:

dont worry about it the management mayesprit, alexgt3, bigsi will sort it out for you, only a couple of pint some cola and a bloody good curry will be the cost.

I know your game bigsi......

This is one of those moments......

"You come to me on the day of my daughters wedding and ask of me this favour? You don't even had da respect to calla me godfadder bigsi?"

Bruce20Pingree_marlonbrando_godfath.png

First you will only ask for a couple of beers and a coke

Edited by GordonMasson

Dont want to say too much JUST yet ............

BUT watch this space :blink:

:)

:P

So

Edited by GordonMasson

...No, I think what you hear is a little relaxing vocals from Ian Astbury - music by The Cult...

What's that GT3's name again?

post-3694-1194470123.jpg

Edited by Autocross7

"If you feel that you are in total control of the car, well, your just not driving fast enough". Jimmy Clark

:P:) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) :) :):P:animier:

Well that

Edited by GordonMasson

It's a pleasure Gordon, lovely car, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I did the test drive and just drove it across London and it's a real peach. Lovely and tight, cracking suspension/steering/brakes and everything is working as expected, a real pleasure to drive.

Well done mate, look forward to hearing about your first drive in her :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

congrats Gordon :), at least you can drive an esprit again :)

am i looking in the wrong places, where was it for sale?? do not recognize it ?

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Well Done! Where did it come from? What's the history? It constantly amazes me that while we seem to know most cars there are still some right good ones out there we've never come across.

EDIT - Looks like me and Dodgy had the same question at the same time....................

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

A big whoo hoo! Another GT3 on the patch, get in there my son!!!

Congrats Gordon, you will love the car. Nice one Bibsy and Troy for helping out.

So whens your first big hoon in your new toy??

Alex

Two owners from new, 41k miles.

A/C, Sport 300 spoiler, leather seats... AND its Norfolk Mustard

Last owner had it for 5 years but hardly used it... only done 1000 miles in the last two years.

Service history is patchy of late but that will get sorted when Troy does his stuff. :)

A big whoo hoo! Another GT3 on the patch, get in there my son!!!

Congrats Gordon, you will love the car. Nice one Bibsy and Troy for helping out.

So whens your first big hoon in your new toy??

Alex

Alex

Thanks for your help too mate.

It was good to get all the GT3 info on the phone from you the other week and you convinced me that it was the right model to go for.

Cheers

Gordon

Guest Troy Halliday

Sorry Gordon I think the car is just "Not For You" I think you would be much happier wit a more contempory model. I jsut so happen to have a few knocking around at the moment.

........... and ......... erm I can't remmmber where I parked it ........ yep thats it....... plain forgoten!

jeez funny how that happens!

Sorry Gordon I think the car is just "Not For You" I think you would be much happier wit a more contempory model. I jsut so happen to have a few knocking around at the moment.

........... and ......... erm I can't remmmber where I parked it ........ yep thats it....... plain forgoten!

jeez funny how that happens!

Troy ... i refer you to the earlier post above from "The Management"....... perhaps they could resolve your memory issues????? B)

Thanks for your help Troy

Cheers

Gordon