Red SE, Blue Elan SE and Red S4 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red SE, Blue Elan SE and Red S4

Steve1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Kimbers and co............so that'll be Stoneleigh in a very roundabout way

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I see all you boys(or maybe girls) crusing down the M11 about 12:45 southbound, although the S4 didn't look like he was crusing :cool:. Where was you all off to?

Kimbers, rip and tentenths.

BTW Steve I'm also in B/S. :D

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.

Kimbers, rip and tentenths.

Indeed. That was about an hour before my radiator let go, dropping all my coolant onto the hard shoulder of the M10. :cool: Martynv had also joined us by then.

Kimbers would have been the second Esprit. He was just playing at letting us go then catching us up. :D

I like to play! :cool:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Is this the same Red SE I saw on the A120 heading towards Stansted at around 1200?

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

That would be James (Tentenths) coming to meet me.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Guilty as charged m'lud. Most excellent... two spotteds in one thread :D

You weren't in the silver crewcab that seemed keen to 'play' were you Bo? :blink:

I was in my Brand New Renault Master Van but I was on the other side of the motorway about 1 mile from the Stansted Airport turn off. You lot did look the business. :D I'll look out for you when I'm in your area as my mum lives in Grt Bentley :blush:

I was in my Brand New Renault Master Van but I was on the other side of the motorway about 1 mile from the Stansted Airport turn off. You lot did look the business. :blush: I'll look out for you when I'm in your area as my mum lives in Grt Bentley :blink:

My parents live in Alresford, which is not far from Great Bentley at all. Maybe we could hoon over that way together some time? I pass through BS on the way because I cannot resist the A507. As Kimbers, Tentenths & Martynv will confirm though, hooning with me should carry a health warning after I showered them with coolant on the M10. :D

My parents live in Alresford, which is not far from Great Bentley at all. Maybe we could hoon over that way together some time? I pass through BS on the way because I cannot resist the A507. As Kimbers, Tentenths & Martynv will confirm though, hooning with me should carry a health warning after I showered them with coolant on the M10. :)

Sounds good to me mate. Hope you get your rad sorted soon and it doesn't cost to many pennys..

Sounds good to me mate. Hope you get your rad sorted soon and it doesn't cost to many pennys..

The wheels of progress are in motion. I knew the rad was suspect so I got a 'loan' from a fellow LECer at Stoneleigh. This is currently awaiting re-core & fitting. Fingers crossed, "The Exploding Elan" should re-awaken within a fortnight.