Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Curry Night - Page 3 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Curry Night

simonf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one just opposite the entrance to the train station.

but consider, it's the city centre, people will still be doing late night shopping, it's very close to an out of town shopping area with the likes of Next, Woolworths, Boots, Morrisons etc, so spaces may be running short.

Looks like I'm driving at 6 am Friday, so probably will have to avoid alcohol.

Ditto James. Could park at mine and share a taxi. Recommend the train!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Kimbers,

We are meeting at the train station at 6.30ish, so would be a good idea to take advantage of andy's offer of a lift.

And i certainly intend on being a P@sshead! Upto you if you want to join me. :santa:

Sorry, I've been off line since the weekend. I can find my way to the train station for 6:30 on Friday. My UK cell phone number is 0791 494 2446 in case I can't find you. I've now tried various Norfolk beers and haven't noticed bouquet of turnip yet.

Cheers

Trevor

Where are you drinking Trev?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I've always understood it to be Thursday too...

Edit - Having re-read Andy's post I think he's referring to the fact that he's got to drive at 6am the next day i.e. Friday, so he can't afford to have a 'heavy' night on Thursday. Or at least that's what I hope he means :santa:

er reading this thread it seem trevor is meeting you guys on friday... you might want to check

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Guys, I checked, despite me knowing it's Thursday, I had booked Friday (the day I'm in Birmingham), well spotted Buddsy.

Anyway booking corrected, but due to late correction Kimbers will be happy.

See , I told you dates and times mean nothing to me.

A few yards further from Norwich train station than Spice lounge, but helps sorts out a certain person's parking.

At 7pm.

Now at Bengal Spice

Andy

Really sorry chaps but I shan't be able to make it :santa:

Hope you have a great night and enjoy Christmas and the New Year and I'll see you for the January AEG night ... now which night is it (since the first Tuesday is New Years Day) and what venue ?? :)

Keep off the straight and narrow

:santa: Is that it then? Are you all finally sorted ? and it only took 5 pages :):)

:)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

:)

ok, so the List is .....

SimonF

Trevor

James

Andy

Kimbers

Buddsy

eating at the Bengal Spice at 7pm

looks like that could be my last list for a while , typed from the UK anyway :santa:

:santa:

ok, so the List is .....

SimonF

Trevor

James

Andy

Kimbers

Buddsy

eating at the Bengal Spice at 7pm

looks like that could be my last list for a while , typed from the UK anyway :)

You re not coming then Dodgy? We may take some organising but at least we all have passports! :) Aren't you supposed to be in Canada anyway?

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

And we need passports to get into the West Midlands :santa:

Keep off the straight and narrow

OK Guys.

So seeing as how it's the Bengal spice and the car park is chargeable 24hrs a day, you are welcome to park at my workplace. I can let you in and out. It's where I'll be parking and prob taking taxi home.

Regards

Me.

p.s. To avoid the Thursday night xmas shopping and huge queues trying to get around the city at that time, I will be staying at work and walking over about 6.45 so if you want to park let me know and I'll hang around the front.

Cheers

OK, well I'll see you all at 7 then at the Bengal Spice on St Benedict!

Have a nice nite Lads and i will see you all later on in the next year :lol:

Happy Christmas :devil:

Edited by Dodgy

Dodgy, hope to see you some time, but due to your travels I don't expect it to be soon.

AEG guys and Trevor

I hope you had a good night.

My stomach hated me last night, now the rest of my digestive system has joined that feeling, and I wasn't drinking it's just too much food.

James,glad you could make it, and actually get to the food venue this time. I hope you got to the train OK, and had a good journey back.

Buddsy & SimonF, good to see you guys.

Have a great Christmas & new Year, and see most of you (I doubt I'll be in Newy York) in 2008.

Right, of to Birmingham, 30 mins late.

Andy

Please be aware that NMEG will choose the date time and venue for the joint meet, its the least we can do....BECAUSE ITS ONLY 2 MONTHS AWAY and you lot wont have time to organise it...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

OH GOD!

KILL ME NOW!

Just made it to work 1.5 hrs late, dressed in last nights clothes and Whats going on with my head!!!! Someone get me a bacon sarny, 2 Paracetamol, 2 Ibuprofen, 2 asprin, a head massage, my bed and a nice bowl to chuck into!

great night last night, unfortunately on the way home Andy and me made a pit stop at the old mans house (2 more beers) and then had some more at home!

I was also rude apparantly......I said who do you think I am Simonf?...... :devil: Who's even ruder when he's drunk!

Still haunted by the pictures on his phone!!! :lol:

URRRRRRGH! :devil: Feeling pretty rough this morning! Buddsy, Trevor and i were on the hunt for a late drink last night and virtually everywhere in town was shut! Good ol' Chicargo's was open so we were in there until gone 1am!

Let me be the first to say thanks to everyone for a really good night! I hope that Trevor enjoyed his stay in Norwich and will remember Norwich for it traditional AEG welcome!

Safe Journey home Trev and if you are ever back in town look us up!

Kimbers - I didn't think you were any ruder than normal? PM me your mobile number if you want me to send you rude pictures!!!

SiF

Ps I made a massive school boy error in as much as the

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Morning all :devil:

What a great evening. Good to catch up with everyone again over a curry and a pint or six. Nice to meet Trevor too... the most un-American American I've ever met :lol:

Seems that I'm alone in not suffering then?? Bunch of lightweights :P Mind you I did miss out on the post 11pm drinks, must've been them that did the damage :D

Talking of damage, anyone want to venture a guess as to the cost of a taxi from Ipswich to Manningtree (11 miles) after midnight?

That'll be just