Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Another Esprit Video, But No Host... - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Another Esprit Video, But No Host...

dos Santos

Hey guys, I still have alot of video that I took of the Lotus meet this past weekend. I will finish it on friday after my exam, but is there someone who would be able to post it?

I'm guessing it will be around 8-15MB, depending if I add music to it.

And with all the exhaust forums, it has good exhaust sounds from SE's-V8's.

Any volunteers with lots of site space?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rich

Welcome to the group.

I was about to reply to your other thread offering a Laptop or two when I noticed that the shipping and hence incurred Taxes might be a tad swingeing from your side of the pond! :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hi Rich

Welcome to the group.

I was about to reply to your other thread offering a Laptop or two when I noticed that the shipping and hence incurred Taxes might be a tad swingeing from your side of the pond! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for welcoming me! Yeah, shipping to the UK would be a little more, but I also had it calculated for US shipping into the price, covering coast to coast so it shouldn't be more than a few bucks to send it across the pond, I don't think. I can look into it. Anyway, if you are interested, it shouldn't be that much more. Your currency is kicking our butts over here so even still, worth the while. If you are interested still, contact me offlist at lotus1994@optonline.net

Otherwise, if anyone has pictures, videos, whatever you want to host, please contact me. I have a good amount of space and a lot of bandwidth available. I am more than happy to help anyone out.

Here is the video. Quality isnt that great. But its the best i can do with the space i have.

Someone please host it soon and repost it, since i will only be able to host it on my site for a day or so since i'm way over my allowed MB limit.

Thanks.

www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg839b/esprits.mov

Edited by Bibs

Superb! Absolutely superb! :blink:

Fantastic seeing Esprits in an American setting. I think it makes them look even more spectacular than they do already. Though maybe that's just because it's different?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif