Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Beaulieu day out [2] - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Beaulieu day out [2]

jase7678

As before, hoon down to Beaulieu Motor Museum but hopefully on a more convenient day than my earlier suggestion. Here's for good weather.

Saturday 1st October.

Please reply if interested.

Jason

Land Rover Discovery II & waiting on next Esprit

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jason....

Semi interested... the big down side is that BMM is

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

<loses will to live>

I thought I should just double check my facts and OMG they have THE SLOWEST website in the known universe... You would imagine with all that entry fee they're charging that they could afford more than a bloody VIC20 to run the website ;)

Okay....

FINALLY found a phone number.

It's

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Errr I pay that to get into Alton Towers! That's a day full of mad rides!!

I knwo they have overheads and upkeep etc etc and I repsect that but that's more than I'm willing to pay to look at a bunch of old carrs, most of which I've probably seen at Gaydon!

Given my Esprit's been with Lotus since February for repairs and servicing, but is due back next Tuesday I'd hoon to the fecking moon. Plus anyway with an ounce of petrol in their blood will be reduced to gibbering wreck when they get to see Donald Campbell's CN7 Bluebird!

Count me in :-)

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.

Still looking to attend this - real test is this Friday when I take it to Goodwood again. Had starting problems, brakes arn't tiptop (need to get them checked....time is the prob) and the geometry is out so I hope to have both sorted by Octember.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

With the greatest of respect, I am trying to organise a day out here. If people don't want to come, that's fine. But stop with the negative comments. Organise a day that you think would be a good day out and lets do that.

Jason

Folks,

Beaulieu is a great day out, stuff for the other half to look at too! I'd be going except for the small detail that a mate of mine has just bought a pub and the openig party is on the 1st - all day :):):) Sorry guys!

However, for those of you not otherwise engaged, may I propose two reasons you shoud go (apart from the hoon itself!):

Reason 1 (aka "Why we are here")

ppw306r.jpg

Reason 2 (aka "Please can I stroke it...?")

type49.jpg

I rest my case - form an orderly queue behind Jason :)

Dan.

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Folks,

Beaulieu is a great day out, stuff for the other half to look at too! I'd be going except for the small detail that a mate of mine has just bought a pub and the openig party is on the 1st - all day  :)  :)  :)  Sorry guys!

I rest my case - form an orderly queue behind Jason  :)

Dan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) Thanks Dan. Sorry you can't make it - enjoy the pub.

Jason

Guest Chelsea Martyn
From here:

Me

Neal

Martyn

Jonathan

From Unity1:

Adam

Del

ElTel