Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Clarkson is a god - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Clarkson is a god

Kimbers

By Sky News SkyNews - 1 hour 2 minutes ago

TV presenter Jeremy Clarkson has been questioned by police after he wrote in a national newspaper about confronting a youth who was pestering him.

The Top Gear star explained in his Sunday Times column that the incident took place outside the Xscape sports complex in Milton Keynes, where his youngest daughter was celebrating her birthday.

Clarkson had stepped outside for a cigarette when he was confronted by a gang of teenagers, who began to pester him and followed him when he tried to walk away.

"And so, figuring that attack was probably the best form of defence, I grabbed the ringleader by his hoodie, lifted him off the ground and explained, firmly, that it'd be best if he went back to his tenement," he wrote.

"I was standing there holding this boy by the scruff of his neck, and instead of worrying about being stabbed I was actually thinking: 'Jesus, I'm going to get done for assault if I'm not careful.'

"I therefore put him down, and in a flurry of swearing and hand gestures involving various fingers he was gone."

The children began filming the November 23 incident on their mobile phones, although the footage does not appear to have made it onto the internet.

Thames Valley Police said they received a call from a 14-year-old girl informing them a man had been abusive towards her friend.

But when officers arrived at the scene and spoke to witnesses it became clear the girl was part of a group who had earlier been warned by security staff about their behaviour.

A spokesman said: "Mobile phone images were viewed, as well as CCTV footage, and it became apparent that, if any offence had occurred, it was the man who was the victim."

Clarkson was later interviewed at his home in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, but did not wish to make a complaint or provide a statement.

The police spokesman added: "There is no evidence that a crime took place and therefore there will be no further police action."

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on yer Clarkson, but having said that he was lucky one of the scumbags didn't have a blade or worse.

I knew a guy that politely asked someone on the tube to turn down his music player and all he got for his trouble was a stanley knife blade dragged across his hand while he tried to protect himself.

It's a sad world that this sort of thing happens really :lol:

Clarkson for prime minister, then he can bring in licensing to stop these people breeding !!!!!

Flood gates open...... Next!!!

Jez

Mean Green S4s

I think therefore I am - Descartes

I'm pink therefore I'm spam - Eric Idle

hurray, done it myself when some dick ran over the top of my fiat coupe. his face was a picture when i grabbed him by his throat and dragged him back up the road so he could look at any damage he had done, very lucky he had gone from front window to back and missed the roof, all the time protesting his innocence then saying he would pay for the damage. not had a problem since. i'd like to say that i acted out of character, but people who know me would disagree

time dick heads realise whats coming to them

It's Oogies turn to boogie

It said in the Metro (that wealth of factual information) that he lifted the guy off the ground by his hoodie :lol:

May: DON'T hit it with a hammer!

Clarkson: Why?

May: Cause it's the tool of a pikey.