mayevora

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great pics of the family Gordon,

When did they start with the net-bags? (Cool idea) I remember sharing the back seat of the car with a pine needle tree - ouch.

I can see 1st year apprentices at the forestry commission trying to get the bag on from the wrong end - dooh. :santa:

Iain

Great pics of the family Gordon,

When did they start with the net-bags? (Cool idea) I remember sharing the back seat of the car with a pine needle tree - ouch.

I can see 1st year apprentices at the forestry commission trying to get the bag on from the wrong end - dooh. :)

Iain

They used either a poly sleeve or a net there. They have about 6 sizes of funnel with the net / poly attached to the back.

They simply slide tree up the funnel and hey presto

Great atmosphere up at the forest every year, and very helpful staff :)

Didn

Real for me but a close run thing this year - staggered down to the garden center on Saturday (with catastrophic, "must have been a bad pint" hangover) and just managed to grab the last reasonably- sized tree in the place.

Was ambling round Homebase on Monday and Christmas seems to have finished - all packed away, shelves gone and about 4 dented baubles left on the "reduced" rack!

Presumably because they start it all in August, it's over quicker?

Tim B

you could always go to te farm for your tree

clicky

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy