Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Whats in your garage - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Whats in your garage

.......swishhhhhh...........(tumbleweed)..........

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for BMW, I do love ya boss bit they are 100% true. BMW drivers are well known to be badge followers. There

is genuinely no other reason to buy one. I'm not knocking anyones choice because BMW have done a great job

in promoting their brand and everyone else aspires to a similar philosophy of charging much more for the same

item because you can!. Both German Brands also have a hardcore of supporters who will drive nothing else!.

I'm with you. While they might well be very well engineered cars, they are the

choice car for the biggest knobs on the planet. I have very good friends that have

BMW/Audi/any other german executive car etc, and thats just fine. But you can never,

ever, get around the fact that if you are the biggest, most thoughtless, self obsessed,

bigheaded, hated-by-those-you-claim-respect-you, one-every-ten-cars-down-the-queue,

fat necked, holiday boasting, generic, secretary bothering prick, ...then this is your choice of car.

BMW to me has and always will be a 'w4nkers chariot' and the most undesirable car in the

world. Vicki had a 'pool' works car that was a spanking new 3 series. Now while folks around

me would have loved that (polished it every sunday etc, etc), i felt really uncomfortable having

it on the drive, in case someone assumed it was mine and then went on to assume i was proud

of owning it.

When people say "well, i've got a (any three numbers and then add an (i) or an (SE)" and assume

anyone cares or think any more of them than before it means nothing to me. Almost guaranteed to

see these folk with their keys next to their pint at the bar (no pockets?), Fine if you want to get into

some chat about who has the biggest telly, or who is best at the barbeque, but for anyone with a life

thats not tediously by-the-book, it should not be encouraged.

The prestige thats attached to the grail of tw4ts is beyond me.

These jokes are so bang on they are almost serious fact!

:)

I have not, nor will i ever own a german saloon car.

:)

Now if someone at BMW would like to change my mind by offering me a high powered job with a big fat paycheck then I'm willing to change my mind! (I can hear the cries of "mercenary bastard" right now! :) )

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer