Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello from France - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from France

MATT76

Hello everybody and sorry for my poor english

This forum is really fantastic and thank to you I have found very interesting ideas and advices to take care and/or upgrade my Esprit ...in a near future .

I bought this car ( Esprit Turbo SE ,steel blue, May 1990) in july, and I'm still waiting for a new LHD steering rack ..... I know I'm not alone in this case . I will post pictures when I will get the car back , hopefully in february.

I'm a Lotus fan since 1978, and I also own a 1969 Lotus Seven S3

post-4215-1201360963.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Salut et bienvenue!

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

The even looks fantastic, obviously it take pride of place.

Good luck with the steering rack hunt, you may wish to have your old one re-conditioned if they are that hard to find.

Maybe we'll see you in September?

Andy

Hello everybody and sorry for my poor english

This forum is really fantastic and thank to you I have found very interesting ideas and advices to take care and/or upgrade my Esprit ...in a near future .

I bought this car ( Esprit Turbo SE ,steel blue, May 1990) in july, and I'm still waiting for a new LHD steering rack .....

Bonjour

Im waiting for LHD steering for 3/4 year:( Si serve nerfs:)

http://www.lotus-club.cz

lccz_banner.gif

Your 6 is my 12.

http://www.voodoo-world.cz

--------------------------------

salut and welcome to the forum, dont worry about your english, no one on here can spell anyway!!

where are you in France?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Welcome & Enjoy. How about some pictures of your Esprit?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Patrimonio, welcome to the forum. I must agree with everyone else. Your 7 looks fantastic. You must work hard to keep it like that. Bigsi would be proud as he likes shiny aluminium.

Is the Esprit as shiney or do you save it for rainy days?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Did you get to meet Jabby Crombac? He was a great friend to Lotus and his biography of Colin Chapman is excellent. So not only does your Seven look special, it is special.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 2 weeks later...

To UsAndretti : unfortunately, I had not the chance to meet Jabby Crombac before he died , about two years ago . I recommend you his last book ( autobiography) which was issued in french and english language a few months ago : of course there are plenty of intersting stories including team lotus .

To SPY ; my new st.rack has just been installed in the car so I will drive it back home next week : I'm so happy ! I wish you will receive yours soon .