Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
March AEG Meeting - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

March AEG Meeting

OwenGT3

Hi,

Well after a successful Cambridge meet, let's make plans for the next AEG meet in Norfolk.

If the date doesn't clash with any other event then the first Tuesday is the 4th March. So where's it gonna be, Nick's Diner again, or the Bird in Hand at Wreningham?

Let the debate begin! :thumbsup:

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent, Bird in Hand it is then. :thumbsup:

Come on everyone, the nights are pulling out fast, the weather should be improving, lets make this a good turn out of Esprits! How do you 'pinned' a topic, is that something you can do James?

James - food required

Owen - ditto

Edited by OwenGT3

James - food required

Owen - ditto

Steve - food required

Kimbers - bleh....dunno

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Money, 3 miles from home, could have a sarny before coming. That kind of BLEH!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

James - food required

Owen - ditto

Steve - food required

Kimbers - bleh....dunno

Andy- food required

Simonf - food required

Also is anybody else meeting the NMEG group later this month, coz at the moment its a pretty poor AEG showing of just Andyc and me!!!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Count me in .. if you can remember who I am ?

Not sure about the 24th Simon ... haven't had a chance to look at the 7 yet.

What's the plan ... we all blat to Oakham, have a gas and then blat back or are we going for a blat whilst at Oakham and then returning to a focal point before dispersing? If it's the latter I could load the 7 onto the trailer and haul it over to Oakham and in the event that the electrical gremlins attack and it packs up again I can get a lift back to the Landy and rescue it with the trailer ???

Must get it taxed again of course !! :D

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow

Count me in .. if you can remember who I am ?

Not sure about the 24th Simon ... haven't had a chance to look at the 7 yet.

What's the plan ... we all blat to Oakham, have a gas and then blat back or are we going for a blat whilst at Oakham and then returning to a focal point before dispersing? If it's the latter I could load the 7 onto the trailer and haul it over to Oakham and in the event that the electrical gremlins attack and it packs up again I can get a lift back to the Landy and rescue it with the trailer ???

Must get it taxed again of course !! :D

Sorry nifty - the AEG Vs NMEG meeting has been cancelled due to lack of interest and road worthy Esprits!

I think i might have spotted your 7 - see spotted section!!!!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Are we agreed that its the Bird in Hand this time? It was a nice little pub and the food looked pretty good!

Can you let me know so that i can book it up - cheers

SiF

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

It's only 2 days after Donny. Is it really a good idea? I for one will be totally skint!

(BTW the old man would like to come to one, but he's in USA that day).

Just pop in for a bevvy Kimbers .. if you can't afford that I'll shell out on your behalf !!

Keep off the straight and narrow

It's only 2 days after Donny. Is it really a good idea? I for one will be totally skint!

(BTW the old man would like to come to one, but he's in USA that day).

What is only 2 days after Donny? This is the March meeting thread, not April! :rofl:

Would be great to finally meet your Dad.

Edited by OwenGT3

Oh Bugger. In that case......lets not have a meeting on the first week of April shall we? :D

Just pop in for a bevvy Kimbers .. if you can't afford that I'll shell out on your behalf !!

Nifty are you MAD! Have you seen how much Kimbers drinks? That offer could ruin you! an impression of you looking at kimbers bar tab = :D

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

:yes

TK, think you've been spending too much time at the Andy Clements school of diary keeping! :D :D

[sorry Andy :P]

GGRRRRR

Person who serves alcoholic beverages.....

Ah yes

Bar Steward, or very similar

I'm not that bad, I got to Norwich airport early, on the correct day (then waited for 4 hours to take off), and got to Edinburgh Airport on the right day (with only 2 1/2 hours to take off).

OK I double booked myself and was supposed to be seeing somebody in Norwich today, while I was in Edinburgh, and had a meeting in Norwich last Wednesday while in Birmingham.

We must keep these local meets to Tuesdays, I struggle with Wednesdays.

Andy

Do we have six for food then - any late comers to the party? Buddsy i don't see your name down! :lol: Didn't someone say that Nick Fulcher would be coming? Please let me know if you wiah to come but haven't yet registered your interest!

Best wishes

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

From Nick

I can make it on the 4th March and will be more than happy to come and give you a chat, if you are all eating first I suggest that you make sure that the meal is finished by 8.00pm to give me a chance to get a word in.

Do you have your own private meeting room or do you have to try and find a quiet corner?.

Please advise me of your plans and time of arrival.

Nick Fulcher

So, can we make it earlier than we have done normally?

Who fancies calling the BIH, and seeing what we can do about location, possibly just getting an area in the corner if they can't accommodate a separate area? (I would but we all know my diary has issues).

Andy

Sorry lads, cant make this one, a long day in sunny Manchester awaits and it is unlikely I will be home much before 3am. Shame, I was looking forward to meeting up again.

Long life belt is beginning to look a possibility, but I have to have a min quantity of 300. Guess I need to stick a note elsewhere on the forum and see if there is much interest.

Ralph