Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
MY CAR IS FINALLY HOME - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

MY CAR IS FINALLY HOME

kyliesmith.com

Hi Kylie,

Really pleased to see the car is home. Bet you can't get the smile off your face now.

Is the battery flat from all the times you keep nipping out to listen to the engine (didn't happen to me honest!!)

BTW Don't know if you saw my other post but could you measure your rear wing please??

Ta

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeping in it helps build a bond between owner and car. I regularly take a kip in mine to avoid the kids when I have a bad hangover! :hope:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi Kylie,

Really pleased to see the car is home. Bet you can't get the smile off your face now.

Is the battery flat from all the times you keep nipping out to listen to the engine (didn't happen to me honest!!)

BTW Don't know if you saw my other post but could you measure your rear wing please??

Ta

Hi thanks Alan, really sorry for missing your post in the V8 tech section, I replied just now. 150cm long must be a short one??

Sleeping in it helps build a bond between owner and car. I regularly take a kip in mine to avoid the kids when I have a bad hangover! :)

:) yeah sounds like a good idea.

350.gifNo.23

Congratulations Kylie!

Glad to see you finally get to drive your new Sport 350. Now be careful!

Learn that power slowly :)

I may be having a shi$$y day (see my heli thread), but I'm glad you have your new toy.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Simons not allowed to drive it yet, hehe!!

I know what he feels like, I only got to drive Renu's 350 the week she sold it...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Thanks Travis, have been taken it gently, cant help loving those extra ponys bucking under me though!!

Howard...Really!! How could you contain yourself!! I got to say hes been really good about it, hell get his turn though :)

Third day in the saddle and all is well. Any excuse really to get out for a drive. I took the car up the road to this place which is a historic building but also our RNZAF's Aviation Medicine Unit for Auckland. Thought it would make a great backdrop.

Then did a country loop and back home to continue cleaning the car.

clarkhousedistanceshotofcarandhouse.jpg

clarkhousefrontsideviewlargeangleof.jpg

clarkhousefrontslightsideviewfeb08.jpg

clarkhousesideviewfeb08closeup.jpg

clarkhousesideviewlookingtowardroad.jpg

Dont worry I am not going to give you a daily update - hehe! but I cant help share how I am feeling right now :)

350.gifNo.23

Very sexy!!!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Hi Russ, yeah I have a mate of mine who has my decals now hes taking a copy for me to have as a back up for if I have to ever replace them again in the future. I got to say I never have been a fan of the blue decals in the front bumper or the sills. I think the US cars look sexier in that regard with the smaller S350 sticker on the side. Stickers should go on in the next week or so.

350.gifNo.23

VERY VERY VERY NICE.

just got S4S myself and are already jealous.

Gertjan

The S4S is a fantastic car in its own right. From what I hear these cars with good drivers quite happily keep up with the V8's at track days!!

Fantastic Kylie!!!! & just as well your doing the right thing.......and driving beasty non-stop. :)

When you've settled down, would love to hear a clinical comparison between the 350 & your old '89.

Yeah will post up shortly in the next day or so, theres pros and cons of both so its going to be harder than I thought. The 89 was a show stopper, was beautiful looking car.

350.gifNo.23

Congrats, Kylie! I can imagine pretty well how excited you are to have it! :D

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Yep, I'm late as always! But had to say the car looks awsome. The pics are fantastic........ You should do it for a living hee hee :)

It's no shock you're happy to have her back. I want your blue plenum though.

I want your partners dash too. That is too cool!

Congrats to ya,

John

Edited by Predator