Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Insurance Thumbs Up - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Insurance Thumbs Up

They get a lot of flak, so I thought it worthwhile giving credit where credit is due.

Many of you will have followed my post about my recent sad loss. After a minor hicup when the assessor declared my beloved a write off before getting the report and estimate from Lotus, he called a week ago yesterday to confirm the Total Loss and to discuss market value for the claim. Long story short, he offered an acceptable figure straight away, being

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you managed to get everything sorted so quickly and relatively painlessly Mark.

I've insured my daily driver through A-Plan for some years now and have always been very impressed by their knowledge, service levels, and professionalism. And that's high praise indeed coming from someone who has been involved in the financial services/insurance sector for over 20 years.

So, the quest for a replacement Esprit now begins?

Hey, the quest started the day of the accident. I'm chasing down a couple at the moment but I will probably wait a few months, top up the settlement and go for a 2001/02/03. Fingers crossed those that are currently available will still be around then. If the taxman wasn't after me at the moment there'd be one on the drive right now!

Tell you what though, its a glorious Spring morning up here in Fife and the wife and I about to head North for the day, a trip that we have done many, many times in the Esprit. I'm so, so, depressed.........

• Gold FFM

Glad to hear things have worked out for you the best they can Mark.

Look forward to hearing about the new buy hopefully not too far away.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!