Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Urgent Help Required Part 2 - Practical Joke ! - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Urgent Help Required Part 2 - Practical Joke !

Nifty

Following on from my request here I need to solicit the help of as many people as possible - the whole world over !!!

I would like to ask anyone who wishes to collaborate to send a postcard to the pub with a very brief message offering the return of the missing slipper on the condition that Bruce dresses as Molly Malone for the whole of Sunday 16th March (when they will be holding a St. Patricks party).

If you know of anyone abroad who would join in then please ask them to help.

The more cards and the more diverse the locations the better ... that should keep him guessing who's set him up :):P

In return for any help I shall be converting my remaining Euros into pounds and will donate this to the Leukaemia Research Fund.

So please, pop out at lunchtime and find a picturesque local postcard, pop the message on it and send it to:

The Red Lion Inn

East Church Street,

Kenninghall,

Norwich,

Norfolk,

NR16 2EP.

The more cards the better, even if 50% of them come from London ... I want to see the postman's bag bulging

If you can't do it today it's not a problem because I'd like to have a stream of postcards arriving over the whole week so posting tomorrow or Wednesday will be fine.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Nifty.

P.S. It would also help me greatly if anyone who reads this and is willing to participate just makes a very quick post below so I have an idea of how many cards he's likely to receive and where they might be coming from.

P.P.S. Please don't post this on any other forums because if it gets too widely known there's a danger that someone who knows him will see it and report it to him. To the best of my knowledge I am the only one on here who knows Bruce and the pub.

However, feel free to send the contents to anyone you know around the globe to participate.

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly not ... that occurred to me too after I'd parcelled it up.

That's the ticket Stephen ... Cheers :):P

Anyone else willing to help out please ?

Cheers James :)