Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Suffolk meet - 8th April - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Suffolk meet - 8th April

simonf

Its time to start arranging our next meeting which i believe is Sufflok this time, could we please put out heads together to find another pub - The Pykerell has been done (its not as good as the other pubs we go to for food or atmosphere!!)

Can i have thoughts please and a list of attendee's!

Many thanks

Simonf

Edit - click here for venue info.

Edited by Tentenths - Mod
Venue confirmation

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearing in mind that quite a few of us will have been to Donny that weekend could I suggest we opt for the second Tuesday next month i.e. 8th April?

As far as a suitable Suffolk venue is concerned Nifty and I are already on the case and will report back shortly :)

Can't do first week as will be Donny all weekend (don't tell me you forgot? Surely you've already booked the hotel?) Me, James and Owen will be there!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I will only be going to Donnington if i can get my Esprit back on the road in time - its looking a little doubtful but you never know!! Should we fore go a March meeting then? I guess i would be happy to give it a miss as i have spent a small fortune on bits for my lotus!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Hi,

Don't mind going to a meeting the second week, 8th April, but I don't think I will be eating, just a drink and chat.

What with tyres, also ordered some bits in the Lotus sale and what ever I can find on my list at Donny, I won't have much spare cash. :)

Also I bought myself a new toy Saturday, a Garmin SatNav. :P I think it was the mobile camera on the A11 Saturday that was the final straw, and the sat nav tells me where mobile units may be.

Owen

Admit that a huge repair bill, deposit on a holiday and some overdue bills have cleaned me out until my pay on first week of April. TBH it's a basic one so will only pay my bills, so if I do go it won't be for grub.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Another option is to make it a one off weekend event. I know there will be those that cannot attend due to family etc, but it's just a case of what appeals to more people.

Anyway James I plan to be there, so that's 2 of us.

Andy

So what date is it then? As in there, do you mean the 1st of April? I think I can make it if this is the date, it will be my first day back to work after the Donny weekend, I've booked the Monday off following that Sunday. It would still be a no food require for me, just a drink and bag of crisps! :)

Owen.

Right, as we now have at least two confirmed attendees let's get the list going :)

[Venue to be confirmed but likely to be in the Bury St Edmumds area]

Andy - food required

James - food required

[edit - Tumbleweed.....swwshshshshs)

Count me in.

As for Donny, I may turn up for a day but won't be doing the whole weekend.

I may also have the 7 roadworthy by then, in which case may well turn up in that .. I could give you a lift Simon, if you're hard enough !! <_<

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow

Yes I did James, and I cleared out some messages but have not received anything yet!!

Whatever it is I shall not be able to read it until Monday because I'm now about to set off for London for the weekend, to go to Twickers tomorrow.

Read and replied ;)

Following some selfless research by Messrs Nifty and Tentenths on Wednesday evening :thumbup: we now have a definite venue for the 8th April. Pretty ancient rambling pub, well kept beer, damn good food and decent parking.

The Dog Inn

Ixworth Road

Norton

Suffolk

IP31 3LP

Click here for map (change scale to 1:25,000 to show exact location within village)

The liver and bacon is damned good !!!