Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG Suffolk meet - 8th April - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG Suffolk meet - 8th April

simonf

THe problem for me is the moula, wonga, kerching, cash! I have just spent out on:-

New clutch friction plate

New clutch pressure plate

New exhaust manifold

New engine mounts

New gearbox mounts

New studs and bolts (totalling over

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Will bring the Mrs (hopefully) as I'm trying to get her to understand the whole Lotus thing!

So norwich contingent. I assume the best way is to Thetford down the Bury Road and then cut back a mile along the 14. Nice roads!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Andy - food required

James - ditto

Steve - ditto

Nifty - ditto

Ralph - ditto

Tobi + 1 (or +2) - ditto

Paul- ditto

Simon - ditto

Rich (MGFCrasher) - food?

I was toying with bringing the Excel, but if you're there Rich I'd better turn up in your old car.

I'll come straight from work at Stansted so food would be good please.

As long as its a lotus come in whatever you like Andy, although it would be good to see the blue car now that you have done so much to it.

R

Following some selfless research by Messrs Nifty and Tentenths on Wednesday evening :) we now have a definite venue for the 8th April. Pretty ancient rambling pub, well kept beer, damn good food and decent parking.

The Dog Inn

Ixworth Road

Norton

Suffolk

IP31 3LP

Click here for map (change scale to 1:25,000 to show exact location within village)

And a time???

Sale-Strip22222.jpg

This is next week isn't it?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Update as the husband won't be back from Spain yet; just bringing my (probably still jet-lagged) mom and the baby:

Andy - food required

James - ditto

Steve - ditto

Nifty - ditto

Ralph - ditto

Tobi + 1 - ditto

Paul- ditto

Simon - ditto

Rich (MGFCrasher) - food?

Confirmed attendees:

Andy - food required

James - ditto

Steve - ditto

Nifty - ditto

Ralph - ditto

Tobi + 1 - ditto

Paul - ditto

Simon - ditto

Kimbers + 1 (?) - ditto

Rich (MGFCrasher) - ditto

Owen - no food

Table booked for 8 o'c Tuesday 8th April (couldn't do 8:30).

Suggest we arrive for 7:30. Access to car park is from side road between pub & filling station. Tuesday is normally a fairly quiet night so should be sufficient space in car park, if not plenty of parking in adjacent side road.

The Dog Inn

Ixworth Road

Norton

Suffolk

IP31 3LP

Click here for map (change scale to 1:25,000 to show exact location within village)

Norwich contingent.

What time to meet?

Are we allowing 1:30 to get there (it's only a few miles further than the previous venue near there)

If so we need to leave before 6:30 (eating at 8, want to arrive at 7:30) I guess 6:15 should be our departure time.

James, are we meeting you on the way?

Nifty, are we meeting you on the way or at Thickthorn?

Unless I read / hear differently, I'll see some people at Thickthorn hotel carpark at 6.

Andy

Sorry chaps ... got an awful lot on so can't guarantee I'll be able to make it.

If I'm not there when you want to order food get on without me and if I can pop in for a swift half I will.

(Am supposed to be at the L7C meeting tonight but can't make that either !)

Keep off the straight and narrow

Norwich contingent.

What time to meet?

Are we allowing 1:30 to get there (it's only a few miles further than the previous venue near there)

If so we need to leave before 6:30 (eating at 8, want to arrive at 7:30) I guess 6:15 should be our departure time.

James, are we meeting you on the way?

Nifty, are we meeting you on the way or at Thickthorn?

Unless I read / hear differently, I'll see some people at Thickthorn hotel carpark at 6.

Andy

According to the AA routeplanner the quickest route from Thickthorn (A47>A140>A143) will take just under an hour but as most of us suffer from an A140 allergy I'm guessing you'll opt for a more interesting route. Presumably based on the route you've used previously for Ixworth?

We'll most probably go straight there but don't be too surprised if you happen upon a red SE sitting outside the disused pub (The Fox?) at Garboldisham.

Look forward to seeing you all this evening (and that includes you Mr Nifty :P)

Nice weather, clear roads, mrs working nights.....DOH!

Sorry guys and girls the Mrs has pulled nights this week starting tonite! Dammit.

We'll most probably go straight there but don't be too surprised if you happen upon a red SE sitting outside the disused pub (The Fox?) at Garboldisham.
James, I live 2 dooors up from The Fox, up the long gravel drive .. pop in and say hello, you'll see the Land Rover there.

Keep off the straight and narrow

Hi,

Just to let you know, I won't be along tonight, got some jobs that need doing, money earners as well! See you next time.

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3