Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
South West Donington Convoy - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

South West Donington Convoy

mayevora

• Gold FFM

I know there are a few of the South West contingent going up for the weekend but anybody going up Sunday post here. Going to set of between 5.30am and 6am on the Sunday with first stop probably Gordano Services, Bristol.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian,

I was just going to post a separate thread about us meeting up on the way to Donny, but you beat me too it mate. Davebarney, another Ian, and myself, are going together and I was going to ask if you guys from SW & S Wales wanted to meet us at the newish services at J2 on the M42 bout 8ish?

Let me know your timings

Ade

Its now looking like I'll be going up on Sunday from Milton Keynes rather than here ... but should be coming home to Somerset from Donny, so maybe join you guys for the run back??

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• 2 weeks later...

Change of plan for me....

Fran has crocked her back and cant really face hours in the car. So we didn't go to MK as planned on Friday, and I'll be going to Donny and then on to MK on my own tomorrow. I'm up for a convoy if still available. What sort of time will you be passing J25 Ian? Failing that, what time at Gordano Bristol?

Mike

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM
Failing that, what time at Gordano Bristol?

Mike. Aiming to be at and leave Gordano by 7am.

Look forward to seeing you.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!