Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BRAKE STUFF - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

BRAKE STUFF

Hi Every one,

I have been searching the forum for brake pad # for the 01 Esprit with AP brakes, Can somebody give me part # for the front and rear pads and who has them???? ---EBC or Porterfield.

Also, does anyone know if an available front brake flex lines are avail and is there a alternative manfac or car line that will fit.

Question, what year did lotus start fitting the AP calipers.

Thanks

Pete in AZ

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They started fitting the AP calipers with the 1999 Sport 350, the standard V8 got them in 2000.

I have a set of original Lotus pads available, PM me if interested.

Visit Sanj's Lotus Esprit Turbo SE pages

Hi Every one,

I have been searching the forum for brake pad # for the 01 Esprit with AP brakes, Can somebody give me part # for the front and rear pads and who has them???? ---EBC or Porterfield.

Also, does anyone know if an available front brake flex lines are avail and is there a alternative manfac or car line that will fit.

Thanks

Pete in AZ

I'm using the "Yellow" EBC brakes (front & rear) on my Esprit. Call JAE (www.jaeparts.com/) they usually have them in stock and the price is fair. I think the rears are the same as on the rear of a Dodge Viper - I think?

JoeyO

2001 V8

JoeyO

2001 V8 - Silver

2007 Ducati 1098

Hi Every one,

Thanks

Pete in AZ

How did you get on Peter? I was just digging through my recent service records and the EBC Red stuff pads in the front are written down as DP3002C. I cant find the rear pad numbers sorry.

350.gifNo.23

• 2 months later...