Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Saturday 29th march - M1 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Saturday 29th march - M1

bo90

Having made a dodgy weather prediction early Sat. morning while in Sherwood Forest I proceeded down the M1 to London looking forward to spotting a few Esprits. :rofl:

0950 J21-ish YELLOW V8

1015 J19-ish BLUE Esprit Turbo (stevens)

1040 J16-ish RED TURBO S3

1115 J14-ish COPPER TURBO S3

1140 J6 -ish RED S4 (stuck in traffic)

and 300 hundred yards behind

1141 J6 -ish RED Stevens (also stuck in traffic)

Really put a smile on my face looking out for the Esprits but was also unhappy as i was unable to attend Donny for the 3rd year running.

Not sure why but rather unusually I spotted around 10 911's from various years. 911 meet somewhere too?

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weheeey!! Had a feeling it might have been kimbers but then thought he would have been going along the A14. One of the cars was on a S plate i think.

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

I'm an L, James is a N Irish plate so may have looked like it.

Yes it would have been us sitting stationary. The traffic didn't clear till half way up the M1 and then it persisted down! Martyn was somewhere about as well.

IMGP3654.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Weheeey!! Had a feeling it might have been kimbers but then thought he would have been going along the A14.

Not the first time Kimbers has gone out of his way to hoon with others.

A hoon is a hoon! Love to be second to I can see kids faces when a second one passes them!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

A hoon is a hoon! Love to be second to I can see kids faces when a second one passes them!

I agree. Hooning in a Lotus convoy is a great head-turner, even in an Elan.