Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Spotted - V8 on M25 tonight by J8 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Spotted - V8 on M25 tonight by J8

Bibs

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bibs

Nice to see you, travel round the M25 every Friday commuting back to Stockport. I was later this week than normal hoping the traffic would ease.

Yes I was fed up I had read the back of that Leger coach too many times. My wife says I am a misserable bugger too.

Tony

It was horrible wan't it! Stockport, blimey! How long did that take or do you not want to relive the memory? I took 3 hours to drive 70 miles, you must have got home on Saturday morning!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs

Left Crawley at about 5:15 and got home at 9:45. Once on the M40 kept up a good speed but it was probably 7 before I got to the M40. Not the worst. Came down last night took all of 3 hours 30 minutes.

Afterwards, I thought I should have tucked in behind you, your lane moved a lot quicker. I know where to go this Friday.

Tony

Afterwards, I thought I should have tucked in behind you, your lane moved a lot quicker. I know where to go this Friday.

Whenever I do that, the lane I move into always slows down and the vehicle that was behind me in the other lane is now a few hundred yards ahead.... :thumbup: