Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Norwich loosing it's Esprits? - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Norwich loosing it's Esprits?

andydclements

I've noticed a small trend may be starting.

The Saint has just sold his car (GT3 silver)

John is in the process of selling his (GT3 silver)

Nifty isn't sure what to do and may sell his (S3 red)

I'm planning to sell one of mine (S3 red)

Other than the basic trend to sell them at the moment , they seem to be in pairs.

What's going on in Norwich?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gumin is also new and I have one!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Andy,

Just waved my GT3 goodbye, did not even get upset as I thought I might.

I sold for a number of reasons.

I was getting bored with it. May have been due to lack of time to drive it.

Some b*****d kept keying it & at

Sorry to see you go sainty boy. Hope you enjoy Italy. I'd go back in a second if I could talk the Mrs into it.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I guess that's one of the better reasons to sell the Esprit, you're off to somewhere really nice. And I guess with an impending move you'd have absolutely no chance to drive the Esprit, too busy planning, arranging etc. I hope you did the "It's got to go to a good home" thing which in Lotus terms probably means "It's new owner has to be certifiable".

In Italy, it's got to be an open top car if you have a fun car hasn't it?

Have a great time, and enjoy the very early retirement.

Andy

The GT3 has gone to an excellent home. Rob Lacey purchased her & as I speak will be making the long haul back to Bristol.

Just says somthing about a guy who travel's the country to buy an Esprit.

I'm sure he will post once settled & introduce himself. On my trips back to the UK I'm sure I will drop Rob a line or two to see how the car is.

As for a car for the Italian countryside, well I'm just in the process of looking at what to buy, left hooker of course & I quite like the look of the Alfa Spider but just need to read up on them. Any comments / suggestions will be most welcome as I will not be moving until September time.

I'll keep looking in on the forum & certainlly once settled in Italy it will be great to log in & see what's going on with you Guy's.

The Saint.

WATCH OUT FOR THE RUST! enough said!

Good luck mate - what part of Italy are you planning to go to, The Lakes, The south - MARRINELLO!!!! Where ever you go, you will love it - i am particularly fond on Italy, love the lifestyle, the food, the weather and especially the people!

Good Luck

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I've noticed a small trend may be starting.

The Saint has just sold his car (GT3 silver)

John is in the process of selling his (GT3 silver)

Nifty isn't sure what to do and may sell his (S3 red)

I'm planning to sell one of mine (S3 red)

Other than the basic trend to sell them at the moment , they seem to be in pairs.

What's going on in Norwich?

Hasn't Norwich lost thousands of Esprits over the years? :whistle:<_<

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

OK, yes I concede that one.

DOH!

I n fairness, they may have lost thousands (circa ten from the other topic about Eclat/ Elite production figures), but not that many in the last few years.

As for a car for the Italian countryside, well I'm just in the process of looking at what to buy, left hooker of course & I quite like the look of the Alfa Spider but just need to read up on them. Any comments / suggestions will be most welcome as I will not be moving until September time.

The Saint.

What about an 1960's Elan drop-head? Nice small car for the small roads. Fun to drive but not stupid fast. Lovely styling. If the chassis has been replaced then rust shouldn't be a problem.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE