Dodgy - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dodgy

Backmarker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave texted me at 8:00am Mountain Time... saying that he had just arrived... "shattered" was his discription of his state though..

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Thanks guys n gals ^_^

i tried to connect to my internet at home but i cannot get it to work.

so i have hopped onto next doors ^_^

back at home now for about 2 hours - have unpacked , but have now got to sort through all the mail :)

my sister did not send me the insurance details for the house, so that is a must !!

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

Welcome back to the real world mate.

Check out the Garage - they'll be one happy Esprit pleased to see you I'm sure.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Glad to hear you made it back safely, Dave ! I hope Sunday is a good time for you. I'm sure you could lots of pictures, and lots of stories to share. Stay well, and keep in touch.

And if October does smile upon you, we'll be happy to pick up where we left off.

Cheers.

Welcome home Dave, look forward to seeing you on Sunday

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy