Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Video arriving and leaving Cars and Coffee - USA - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Video arriving and leaving Cars and Coffee

fmxa

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice collection of Motors. Whose were the Yellow and Red Esprits?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

The red one is my old S4s, not certain about the yellow ..

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

That's cause of all the Starbucks we drink!

is this every sunday? and how far is it from say hollywood?

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

It's every Saturday from 7:00-9:00AM about 50 miles from Hollywood (easy freeway trip ~45 mins). BTW what ever happened to you guys and the trip?

money basically matey, but fingers crossed for early 2009. we settled for a week snowboarding in france instead lol.

i will get to cali, looked into the whole trip again so on the save once more, all to do with how good misses shop does over xmas really.

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• 2 months later...

Man that is one heck of a turnout as you had atleast 100+ more car's than our bi-weekly 'Cars & Coffee' meet here in Houston.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice turnout, do remember Irvine very well having lived in So Cal for 13 years. Pity I now own a Lotus and live in Colorado! Ah well better tax situation here.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.