Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Whats cooler? - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Whats cooler?

I see you still have the metric wheels on, mine were original too! Tyres are getting hard to find now aren't they and pricey too! Had any rust on the front wings? most have but mine were mint! The only problem with the whole car was that the electrically operated headrests would rise, but not fall, so i disconcted them!

Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been mostly sitting in the sun enjoying my holiday! Thanks for the nice comments about the Beemer, I've had the wings done and I've got a set of 16inch wheels as those metric TRX tyres are evil in the extreme!

Horny Girl "Ohh what do you drive"

Horny Bloke "Its and RS200/GT40"

Horny Girl "Oh really whats that?"

Horny Bloke "It's a Ford"

Horny Girl "Oh is that the time? I have to get my hair done"

Positive proof yet again I think!

Now, I can't let that lie....

1559304747_09eeedd96e.jpg

I love my (replica) Ford!

I take your point about girls and cars though.....

Tim B

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he dosent need to apologise at all, its not a ford, the original wasnt a ford either,

nice car nice colour

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Oh Doc! You have an amazing garage mate! 3 of my favorites right there! Got any other beauties stored in the garage? Yes? Photos please!!!!!!

CRACKING TASTE IN CARS MATE!

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Camper vans are very cool - especially spits that have been slammed! BUT.....

They are only cool if the driver is sub 40 years old! any older than that and they are very UNCOOL! Hope that you are a 30 something Cockneyplayboy! :)

Cheeky git... lol

YES I am thankfully in the 30 something bracket sitting quite comfortably at 34... lol

Sale-Strip22222.jpg

OK - given the current Turbo Esprit v. 308 comparison in Classic and Sportscar...

Which would you say is cooler?

Go on - be honest - and no bias! B)

Oh - and *really* nice GT40 there - me likey :blush:

Edited by Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

Having owned Esprits for nearly 25 years i think i can safely say im addicted to the things and they are AWSOME!

But.......i have to say i think the 308 is cooler :blush:

Oh Doc! You have an amazing garage mate! 3 of my favorites right there! Got any other beauties stored in the garage? Yes? Photos please!!!!!!

CRACKING TASTE IN CARS MATE!

Simonf

Anything else in the garage? Hmmmm:

Some British Beef

1773188293_c5effb50c7.jpg

Something for the summer:

1798728689_803a4a6f6f.jpg

Sensible Family Saloon:

2638037137_ae22fbc012.jpg

and the tractor!

2178869452_7116b130c1.jpg

Tim B

You lucky bar steward!!

I can deduce many things from your garage!!

1) YOU GET PAID TOO MUCH MONEY MY FRIEND! but you spend your money wisely

2) You have a vey large garage - probably got a barn or two eh?

3) You have exquisite taste in cars (by the way AM V8 one of the coolest cars money can buy!) I don't disagree with any of your cars!

4) You are either divorced or your wife hates you - you can't clean all those cars let alone work on them without it taking too much time (in her opinion) from her and the family!

Joking aside - i am well impressed!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!