Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
AEG - Go Karting - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

AEG - Go Karting

simonf

Anybody interested in getting some high octane fun on the track! If we can get 16 interested we can have a grand prix!

Could i have a list of those interested please - we will sort out the date later!

Simonf Interested

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good initial interest!

I am going to post on the main forum to see if anyone else can be tempted to join us!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Just a thought Simon, many years ago the Norfolk Club Lotus group did a similar thing and we had a karting Grand Prix against the Norfolk Jaguar and Triumph Clubs. If we don't get enough interest with just LEF members we could always take on other marques? From my experience Jaguar drivers are normally ageing and a little on the large side :)

I'll join in the fun too

Keep off the straight and narrow

Simon. I reckon hold it at the place out at Red Lodge. It's outdoor and much quicker, like driving a little racing car! Might also attract NMEG seeing it's just off the A14!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I am happy for whereever but that does sound like a plan, if we get some more interest from NMEG and SLEG or any London lotus owners!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Guess I could do Red Lodge too (my side of almost too far :beer: ) depending on date.

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.

May aaslo be able to get a team of MG/ other owners together, one issue, one of the guys used to be a really mad karter, and is still very good, so AEG would have to be prepared to possibly loose

Pish and posh. Would need some competition. Better start Owen at the back to avoid any traffic Jams..... :beer:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Right lets set a date! I know we don't have enough people for a grand prix right now but that might change if we set a date!

Shall we say Sunday 7th September? I would propose Redbridge as a venue, but if we have lots wanting to attend from London and the Midlands then i would suggest that Milton keynes may be more suitable.

Your thoughts please and a list of attendees.

Simonf - gokart required.

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Ok with that in mind shall we pospone until October? I was just thinking that the weather would not be up to much then, and i wanted to give it enough time to get some interest!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Right then October it is! Lets make plans for the sunday 05th October! I am going to post it on the calendar as that date because if i don't we could be fannying around for weeks on a date and time!

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 1 month later...

Where has this got to?

How many can attend?

Can we bring along friends to compete ?

I am dog sitting for my parents for a month and I was going to pick the dogs up that weekend.

I could possibly pick them up the previous weekend if this is going ahead.

Edited by Nifty

Keep off the straight and narrow