Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cambridge meet 7th October - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cambridge meet 7th October

andydclements

Right everybody.

Our Area co-ordinator is on hols, and has been a bit rushed recently, so we need to organise the October meet.

I suggest we go for Cambridge, we were due to be there at the start of September, but only one of us turned up, Ralph, as he didn't see the last minute post to cancel it and go to Snetterton.

Ancient Shepherds

5 High Street

Fen Ditton

CAMBRIDGE

CB5 8ST

Meet at 7:30, eat at 8:00pm.

Location map here

Parking - either in the car park (behind pub) or immediately in front on a very quiet, wide No Through Road.

Attendees?

Andy - with food.

Edited by Tentenths
Map etc added

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be able to make this one but hope to and if I do I'll be eating.

So that's an unsure !!

Keep off the straight and narrow

Meh.............

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 2 weeks later...

Does the Ancient Shepherd have an area I can let the dogs out on ?

(Obviously if dogs attend I'll be in non-Lotus transport).

Not sure I am going to be able to get to this one, and certainly not in the esprit which is up in the air at the moment awaiting rear brake caliper part from SJ's. Guess the 60th took its toll, i knew the brakes were binding slightly but when I got everything dismantled I had hardly any rear brake pads left. :)

Table is booked for 7th October 2008 for 8pm. I have booked a table for 8 in case we have any last minute interest from the cambridge contingent (you know who you are!) who haven't seen that we are meeting up yet!

Look forward to seeing you all tuesday

Simon

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

BOOOO! My cars dead and at Lotus. On top of that I'm off to stay in High wycombe for a couple of days. Sorry guys I'm out.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I think realistically I'm out too since I've got to prepare for a meeting the following day down in Kent and I have to leave for this at around 6.30 am.

Sorry!

Nifty.

Right, those travelling from Norwich all ten fingers and two thumbs each.

Owen, you coming?

Simon, it might just be the two of us from Norwich area, so I'll drop you a text / call to arrange the drive to Fen Ditton

Guys, this is getting rediculous! The AEG is the largest group on this forum and all we can muster is five attendees for our monthly meeting!!

Last month had to be cancelled due to lack of interest!!

Go-Karting had to be cancelled due to lack of interest!!

There is a bit of a theme running here - i think we all need to try harder to make these meetings, it is the meetings that make the group. I know some of you have genuine reasons why you can't attend this meeting, but i really do think there should be a little more commitment collectively! Its a few hours a month,

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I understand your sentiment mate but surely the Weekend run could be integrated into the meet to help those who are skint? One meet a month is surely enough and I know that NMEG normally have a hoon and dinner on said hoon as their meet anyway!

I understand your sentiment mate but surely the Weekend run could be integrated into the meet to help those who are skint? One meet a month is surely enough and I know that NMEG normally have a hoon and dinner on said hoon as their meet anyway!

Fine - That sounds reasonable, one meeting a month be it a hoon or be it a meal, but lets organise it that way. We seem to be pulling in different directions. Andy has posted the monthly meet in my absence, which is fine. Owen has posted a hoon which is also fine. But if it is going to be one or the other then it sounds to me that we would need to put it to the vote!

What says you lot?

PS my rant is not directed at anyone in particular - i do not intend to offend!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Really? You changed that much then? :thumbsup:

Hi,

As the clocks are now going to change, so no more light evenings, perhaps weekend hoon/meetings are what we should do until the summer is with us again?

There are still places open during the winter months, so it could be just a drive around, or visiting some where. I would prefer a Sunday weekend event over turning out in the dark on a week day for a 100 mile round trip. T likes coming on the drives so she would attend as well if it was a weekend thing, Anglia is a big place, plenty of scope for hoons.

I know some were not keen for meetings to be at a weekend do to commitments, but I can