Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cambridge meet 7th October - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cambridge meet 7th October

andydclements

Looks like this is the end for me guys. My Esprit is prob going before our hoon on 19th......boohoo :thumbsup:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to wait to the last minute or anything, but my husband and I should be there as well. Since we didn't book in advance, if there's room for us to eat then great! And if not we'll just have a drink with the group and hover around, coveting your dishes. :-)

Looks like this is the end for me guys. My Esprit is prob going before our hoon on 19th......boohoo :)

Pax ride in an air conditioned Lotus Mr. K? Sea breeze in yer face! :)

Dave.

Nice to see someone noted :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Congratualtions on selling your Esprit Kimbers - sorry that you are going back to being esprit-less!

I had some goodish news after last nights meeting! After dropping Andy off i decided to give my car the big one down the A47! Under hard accellaration i heard a noise from the engine bay that sounded like a rubber ball bouncing! (Boiiing) followed by a slight rattling and then low and behold full boost!!!! In fact now i am over boosting so that leads me to believe that my problem was wastegate and now i need a diaphram! But i am well happy to have found the source of my woes - especially as i told the crew last night that i was thinking of trading her in for an elise!!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

It's not definate yet and I and the buyer would say when it's all done. Needless to say that I am very sorry and upset if she is sold but I had several issues to look at.

1. Just paid for Cam belt, service, Putting new starter on and new alternator (part under warranty).

2. Need money to sue my holiday company

3. She'll be driven once a month at best during the winter

4. She'll spend the whole winter parked outside.

5. I'll still have to pay insurance etc

6. I'm spending more time away and even when I can take her out my wifes working weekends and I have to stay with the kids.

I love my car, I've spent

Hard luck Kimbers on the loss of your toy, a new opportunity will arrive soon enough

Simon, glad to hear the issue is now resolved / resolvable, I had a feeling it might be related to the wastegate one way on another. I guess it has been leaking down for a while. At least you dont have to take the manifold of to test as we discussed. Andy will be pleased!

ref mtgs, midweek is usually best for me, weekends generally a disaster, dont mind single venue providing it is possible to get to it from work (Dagenham) so Norwich is probably out of range. Newmarket to Mildenhall area probably not a bad option if that happens.

Cheers

Ralph