Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Meeting Sunday 26th Oct - Page 2 - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Meeting Sunday 26th Oct

hotrodwizard

hello. sorry to hear about the accident, hope its not too bad and you are ok. well Chatsworth was very busy so Graham and dave met us at the pub good to meet everyone, we all ended up going through matlock and scraping the front ends on ramps in a carpark. paul nice s4s and mark charge the battery (save me pushing your car)

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet up with the EMEG guys.

Dave Oneshot and myself made it to Chatsworth to discover the place heaving and parking very Esprit un-freindly!

A call to Mr Oogieboogie finds him and the rest of EMEG still in the pub so the decision is made that Dave and I will join them rather than them joining us.

At the pub (waitresses awarded the "Lamb" standard) soft drinks are followed by regular visits to the gents (people will begin to talk) and a plan is hatched to move on to Matlock to avoid the horrendous queues trying to get into Baslow.

Matlock Bath is as usual full of bikes but great roads getting there. Then we pull into a car park that really should not have allowed supercars in! The exit is such that I'm grinding my front splitter. The sound is horrendous and I'm sure everyone is else is suffering the same.

We split up at Matlock and Dave and I stick with the A6/A38 homebound.

A good day. Thanks EMEG

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope the car isn't badly damaged.

Great to meet up guys, had a great chat, and we did manage to leave the pub eventually !!!

Sorry about the car-park !!! My fault that one !!! Won't be going in there again !!!

Cheers

Paul

Good to meet all you guys.

Nice for Matlock Bath to see some "proper" transport rather than that open to the elements and ridden by people with a leather fetish!

Looked forward to the trip back from Cromford along winding roads, but got stuck behind a coach doing 40 mph all the way to the A38!

Mark

Edited by winners

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

i thought i was going to have to drive over those bikes near jct 28, still 130+ (private road of course) just to loosen it up. Hello Paul when you blitzed that nob you must have been 130+ from the back view i had the s4s took off very well (a lot of private roads around)

It's Oogies turn to boogie