Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Heat shields - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Heat shields

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What year is your car? It seems that they were placed differently for certian year models in the last of the Stevens series.

I have an 89 turbo. If that will work for you let me know and I'll get a few shots.

Al B.

9 to go

Gertjan, there's another smaller one as well that covers the engine mount. Hopefully you can work it all out from this photo.

Tot ziens.

lotusandtrafficredlight14-1-0702-1.jpg

Edited by DanR

DanR

Gertjan,

I got under the car to take some photos and spotted some problems of my own and as such was not able to get the photos. Missing motor mount bolts, and a leaking turbo water return line among other issues. Looks like you got the photos, sorry I could not deliver on this one. Good luck.

It's getting more confusing every time.

I see shields that are not in my car, even when i try to modify them with brut force.

How many kind of shields are there?

The ones on danny's picture i've got, also the one that is mounted on the engine bracket.

• 2 weeks later...

Now you are asking me very difficult questions.

I know how to switch on a computer,and to get to the forum,but putting pictures on it is an complete other thing.

I can mail you a picture of the one i got problems with.