Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ugliest car(s) you've ever seen - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ugliest car(s) you've ever seen

Ouch! Hurt me, hurt me.... :D

Hope you're talking about the current model, and not the early version, James.

And what's up with the 'vette shot? Did BMW buy out Chevy? Does that make the 6 series a Bimmrolet or a Cheemmer?

Ah yes - I am talking about the current M Coupe not the old version... As for the 'Vette shot.. I don't know quite what happened there = either I've tagged the wrong photo or that website have renamed something! :)

I shant correct it - or this entire thread will make even less sense than it does already! :)

Each to their own I guess... But I have nothing against BMW other than the type of people who *generally* drive their cars. I hate the Z3, Z4, Modern Day M-Coupe, most recent versions of the 3, 5 and 6 series. But love the Z1, M1, and some incarnations of the 7 series.

EspritMiltonKeynes - ironically now lives in Edinburgh London (SE4)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree, James, that sometimes BMW drivers tend to "put on airs." There seem to be a disproportionate number of owners that have purchased the marque for its [perceived] snob appeal only, and not for the performance or handling characteristics--which I have to say are usually quite good. In addition to my M Coupe, I retain a 535i that I purchased new for my wife in 1991, now with 207,635 miles on it, as of today. Put four new fresh paws on it just two days ago, and have enjoyed flinging it around a bit since then. For a 4 door sedan it's still pretty nimble, and has been a great "learner" car for both of my boys.

Having said all that, I have to be honest and state (as I have in another thread) the fact that I have driven the M Coupe all of 3 times since acquiring the Esprit. I will be driving it for a fourth time next week, but only to renew the annual inspection (MOT in the UK, I believe?). The Esprit keeps "calling to me" like crack cocaine to an addict!

And just how did I get off on this tangent anyway? I should be looking for more ugly cars to get this thread going again. :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Citroen Ami

Smokin'! Somebody stop me!

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.