Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Funny Photo - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Funny Photo

I know it's been two years since I sold my Esprit and was probably last on here. Still miss the car but going back through some old photos just found this that made me laugh so thought I'd share it.

Kind of sums up the Esprit life....

Picture%20012.jpg

Picture%20012.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mark,

I thought I saw Daves personal number last week in Littlehampton on a Rice burner ?

Mike

PS,

Did you catch an absolute masterclass from Jeff Beck @ ronnie scotts on bbc4 last week ?

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Did you catch an absolute masterclass from Jeff Beck @ ronnie scotts on bbc4 last week ?

Hi Mike,

sure did! He made Clapton look like he was a beginner. The highlight for me was "Where Were You."

Here it is for anyone that didn't see it: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00dw..._Ronnie_Scotts/

Edited by Mark Blanchard

You cheeky buggers !!! :-)

I miss you lot - need to get another car to keep you company. I've currently got an RS6 in the garage and a Brabus Merc on the drive. RS6 is fast as hell but far too safe, not much fun and never breaks down. That said it's only got 150hp less than an F1 car, is 1.4 seconds slower to 60 than an F1 car and still get's the family, dog etc in the back whilst your watching TV. Am now selling it.

The Brabus is a diesel ! - 45mpg and 0-60 in 6.4 seconds - slow by Esprit/RS6 standards but does 900 miles on a tank which is nice.

Am seeing Jon and Red this weekend for a catch up - hopefully get a spin in one of Jon's many Esprit's he seems to be collecting. Also keep in touch with Fishy who as you're probably aware has got a Lambo these days and some decent chick to go with it :-)

It's my 40th in Jan - do you know anyone that's done a day in an F1 car - quite fancy that ? Maybe I'll get in touch with Mr Hill again.........

Cheers

David