Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stainless header tank cap... - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stainless header tank cap...

Jonathan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if they exist ?

Love to get one as the alloy on mine's gone all furry and white.  Sure they exist somewhere but I can't find them !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

B&Q do a nice chrome spray paint that is very shiny. As a quick and cheap alternative. I've done mine as it looked as you described and it does have the desired effect.

Guest esprit geoff

Mine were both like that - the header tank and chargecooler tank, I cleaned them up with metal cleaner and scotchbrite and they came up lovely, try that first.

Geoff.

Anyone know if they exist ?

Love to get one as the alloy on mine's gone all furry and white.  Sure they exist somewhere but I can't find them !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.forgemotorsport.com/

chris

90SE

just because I don't CARE doesn't mean I don't UNDERDSTAND

Ill see if i can get over to my Parents and get a few shots for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok managed to find a before and after shot. Doesnt look like much from the shots becuase of the flash and i'd wire wool scrubbed the cap before the 'before' shot.

In the before shot I have also Matalic black sprayed the airbox and quarter trim panels which was a nice improvement over the off colour dark grey.