IGNORED

[WANTED] Please help guys!

JASE_ESPRIT_TURBO

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the routes :)

They were good for Julia Roberts and Sharon Stone god they were the perfect accessories wernt they :evil:

Get some SE route rears for a little wider look or if you really can't stand them then take a look around here to some options.

Also check out lotusespritworld.com for sale section as they have wheels sets pop up from time to time.

Happy hunting

Simon

Chunky Lover

Got to agree with Simon, the OZ Route 16" rears look pretty good to me and suit the early Stephens shape realy well. Not keen on the S4 wheels at all.

Everyone has different tastes though, so good luck in finding yourself something that fits the bill.

Malc

• 2 weeks later...

Also Adrian Heath (gasmangt3) is selling his GT3/S4 wheels. Drop him a PM, he's in Kidderminster.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I'll second the 16" deep dish Oz routes on the rear, much better. The standard rear Oz Routes look lame.

3-2.jpg

Your paint man needs to go back and do something about those runs on the quarter where it meets the rear bumper.

NSX - ESPRIT SE - 500SL -

FIERO INDY 500 - BMW 850CI(wifes)

10 sec IMPALA SS - TT C5 VETTE -

Your paint man needs to go back and do something about those runs on the quarter where it meets the rear bumper.

The previous owner scuffed the paint there (it's the worst bit of the car), so I used a Lotus touch-up pen to try and disguise it. I clearly didn't do a very good job though :( .

I have a pair of SE rear wheels (the wider ones) in my garage. I've not seen them for a while but think they are good. I'm also thinking of changing the AWI's on my V8 for something else, but only if a can get a good offer. If interested in either let me know.