Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Body Repair - Proposed event - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Body Repair - Proposed event

Dave Freeman

Hi guys, sorry about the delay but for this one I am in the hands of others.

The guys at custom exotics are looking to set a date sometime in sept. To ensure we are all able to come it would help me if those interested would advise other event dates to avoid.

It looks like a combined event with American musle cars and other exotics. It should be a good event, hog roast, music, body repair instruction and a rolling road to test your car on avIlable all day, cost should be Round 40 pounds. The test bed has forced air for those who are concerned.

So let me know what dates to avoid and I will speak with the guys to set a date

Best regards

Dave

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great day, wouldn't mind being on the rollers again.

Not overly interested in body repair but the even as a whole sounds neat.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Dave, dependant on the date, I'd be very interested in this. Thanks for putting it together for us.

1. Robertc

2. Mat

3. Martyn

4. Esprit s2

5. Davegtst

6. TAR

7. Redvtec

8. Felix

9. Jonathan

10. internets

11. cjtpb13

12. Wookie

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Laura, calender does not always help as not all events are posted on here. Moderators I think should ensure it is updated but I am sure currently the calender does not show all events.

I'll still keep an eye on it though. Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

All future events are listed I think. I've not gone completely back through the archives though so I may have missed 1 or 2, but all newly posted events are definately listed as I PM the originators of the posts asking them to ensure its done and then check to ensure it is.

From now on the calendar is the place to check out for ALL upcoming events!

Feel free to let me know if you've seen any that are still missing though and I'll get them sorted.

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

• 1 month later...

Ok it looks like things may be starting to happen. I have spoken to custom exotics and they are looking to do an event late Oct. They are looking to do a weekend event to ensure that all who want to can put their car on the rollong road. The event will be more of a get together, there will be some body work talk and the opportunity to discuss preperation, looking after etc but it will be general chat. They are looking at doing a HOG ROAST and have music etc. It will be more about meeting others and having a good time.

Once they have booked the rolling road they will advertise the date.

As its a weekend event if anyone from a far wants to stay over they are most welcome, the saturday event will go on until the police tell us to stop, so we could be testing cars well into the night

The event is open to all so its not just LEF, there will be alsorts of American hardware, japs and hopefully some esprits.

Hoping to confirm the date early Oct.

Thanks for you patience guys, should be a good one.

Dave

Ooo. Interesting. We have some diary commitments in October, namely Simon & Lisa Wedding at the end of October. Lef Esprit fest is also scheduled for the 17th /18th remeber :)

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg