Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black "T" reg - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Black "T" reg

MPx

Nice to see and get a wave...and sounded excellent as you went past. Why didn't you join us at Supercar Sunday since you must have passed the door en route???

Edited by MPx

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to see you too, your car looked the part. You obviously didnt notice the missing Quiksilver tailpipe then.

I had been thinking of going to Supercar Sunday, like you said I passed by. I don't put my name down for things cause I never know if I have time.

I live in Stockport and work in Crawley and commute weekly. With only two days at home it gets a bit hectic squeezing the jobs in. Usually I travel down on Sunday evenings. This weekend the wife was away so Saturday saw me busy replacing a driveshaft oil seal. that took longer than expected getting the bolts loose on the suspension. Sunday I needed to collect some parts from Chris Neils so I set off south early.

I had said to Robert Crooks I need to get involved more.

Tony

.........You obviously didnt notice the missing Quiksilver tailpipe then.

Ahhh - that might explain how it sounded more like a V8 than "normal".

You've got twice the opportunity for a local run with your dual location Tony! There's great crew's in both NMEG and SLEG to get out with if you get the chance....or do what I do and join up with whoevers going to the gig you fancy! But I do remember how intrusive work can be on you social life.... :whistle::sick:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny