Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ben's S2 V8 project - Page 2 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ben's S2 V8 project

Alex,Thanks.

Sorry about the slow reply, you're right.,the wheels are work VS-XX (17x7.5 at front,17x9.5 at the rear). They are custom make because the 4 bolt pattern.The 'offset' are (+16) at front..( -10 ) at rear .

Hey Ben,

How is the car running?   Do you still have it?

FYI: Northstar had evolved from the Corvette LT5 all-aluminum V-8 designed for Chevrolet by Lotus. It has since become the V-8 powerplant of choice for General Motors.
A supercharged 4.4-liter version was developed exclusively for the 2006 to 2008 Cadillac XLR-V and STS-V models. The supercharged XLR-V generates 443 horsepower while the STS-V version produced 469 horsepower.

Read more: Cadillac Northstar Engine Basics | eHow

Edited by MrDangerUS

MrDangerUS

• Gold FFM

John,

Why are reviving a thread that is 6 years old and Ben hasn't been on TLF for over 2 years?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Simply said... curiosity, and information seeking. It is a very innovate project therefore it is worth an attention.

"Smart man learns from his mistakes, BUT WISE MAN learns from mistakes of others"

Edited by MrDangerUS
  • Like 1

MrDangerUS