Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
St Mary's Classic Car Show Bishops Stortford Sunday 13th September - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

St Mary's Classic Car Show Bishops Stortford Sunday 13th September

Dave Eds

Details

As mentioned elsewhere and at Dave Freeman's this weekend, I have reserved spaces for 15+ Esprits, Elans, any Lotus, DMC, Marcos, whatever you want to bring. Only time I've not been in recent years was last year due to the Lotus 60th being the same day. It's a good event and usually the weather is kind.

And some of AEG are coming (I think!).

If I could have an idea of nos of those interested please I need to confirm places this week.

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show opens at 11am, display car need to be in place by 10am and ideally there 'til 5pm weather permitting - we got an area probably on the top field for all Lotus. I'll be there from silly o'clock in the morning - I have a good few tickets so will be near the gate to see you in - I'll drop some off at Dave's as well just in case, and I can confuse the marshalls as well if needed.

I think LEC may meet at Birchanger first but not yet confirmed.

Dave.

Dave, I can only confirm tentatively at the moment. Still trying to clear work diary.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

So as I see it at present:-

1) andy clements

2) Dave Freeman

3) Dave Eds

4) Rocketman (possibly)

5) Gasmangt3 (maybe)

6) palantir

7) fightingtorque (?)

8) rmcooke (?)

Edited by Dave Eds

Dave.

I could come but not in the Esprit as its not on the road. I could bring my XJ6 instead?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Chris - course you can!

Alan - I'll put a ticket by for you and you can let me know on 07816 514041.

Where's Ben (Lemoncurd)?

Dave.

Ok, so who is up to meet at the M11 services at around 9.30 sunday morning. If we leave there at 9.45 ish we will be in time to arive at the venue just before 10.00am (the show starts at 11.00am til 5.00pm.

1. Dave - Esprit Turbo SE

Hi guys,

Can't give the whole day over to a car event so I won't be a stand contender, but might still come by and check it out. I will file a flight plan via this forum on Saturday if I'm expecting to be coming.

Cheers,

Gav

............. that's fightingtorque!!!

www.fightingtorque.com

Hi Guys,

Looks like I can make it and meet at the M11 services at 9.30. I will have to leave about 2.30 as off to Germany.

Dave, in case you did not get the phone message I hope this is OK. If leaving early at 2.30 is a problem then no worries, I will drop the plan to exhibit and probably drop in later in the day to say hello.

Alan

Hey guys,

Sorry, but I can't make this one... :-(

I have someone coming to pick up some railway sleepers in the morning and am meeting friends down in Broxbourne at lunchtime. Hope you have a good day, hopefully it will be as good weather for you as it was today.

If it is dry, I will take the esprit out for a dawn raid, so I will try and stop by at the motorway services at 9:30 to see you all of on your way!

Ben

Lemoncurd

factory.jpg