Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Donington Park - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Donington Park

Bibs

Haha

Troy, you have DIY'd exaclty the same thing I did....

Bought the car without ever having been in any kind of Esprit ever! (other than sitting in mine for about 15 seconds!)

Then had it restored and a rebuild done.

When I finally got to drive it, it was everything I had hoped it would be. It was the most natural 'place to be' in a car I have ever experienced! If you're expecting a Mercedes SL whatever autodrive, fly by wire detached, do everything for you then it will be disappointing.... If however, you're expecting a REAL car then you will have the widest smile ever :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark - are you aware there's an Oxford meet? Is that of use to you?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Errr usually between

post-3-1110977255.jpg

Just to confirm, as I posted this elsewhere originally, we are planning a meet at Newport Pagnell services (northbound!) at 08:00 on Sunday, for an 08:30 departure. Last year we had 13 Esprits plus Kato's brother (IIRC) in an Elise... so far I think there's myself, Terry, Jason & Adam that I know of meeting there... the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

(The rationale behind the unnaturally early rise was that the carpark at Donington seemed to fill up quickly after 10am last year :D)

Cheers,

Dan.

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Pictures from donnington today! :D

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/clarkycat...t2000/my_photos

And a megawide jobby here:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/clarkycat//Donnington-merge.jpg

Let me know if any of you want full size, and i'll send e'm on. :D

And if any of you are unhappy with your cars being

photographed at a car show (god only knows why),

let me know and i'll take the offending images off,

No argument, No problem!

hey you got a pic of me (picture 64) next to the red +2 with the bike jacket on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry i missed you Troy, hope you caught a few of us? :D

Will have to meet you at the next one. If in any doubt

then here's a picture of me next to a gorgeous redhead :D

http://premium1.uploadit.org/clarkycat///me-blurry.bmp

Guest Troy Halliday

Spent most of my time looking for something to buy. I managed to get a RH wing mirror so I now have two that match. Although I wasn't sure at the time which side of the car had the newer wing mirror on it but thought I'd risk it .For a change I was lucky :D

Also got some new rear disks and pads so that's the brakes all done. Got some Elan light pod arms which I knew would be to short but I can always make a new bar to fit the rose joints and at

If in any doubt

then here's a picture of me next to a gorgeous redhead

:D