Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello! - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello!

stephanie plum

Just a quick thank you for organising this forum. Be good to chat to a few other owners.

Some on here might know me from seloc and LOT - I post there as Stephanie Plum., and am the very happy owner of one of the Launch Edition 2-11s, though with a slightly different paint scheme!

post-15-1208899942_thumb.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alex and Ian and welcome to the forum.

Alex, I think I'd have had more than serious words with the cargo people at Dubai, that's terrible and would have reduced me to tears!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Jo

Great to see the car again -looking forward to some more pictures once the sun starts shining

Really good to have our own forum so we don't have to distract those SELOCers from their Elises and Exiges :whistle:

I am visiting B&C today to have a ball joint cover replaced, which is why the rain is tipping down. :)

If I have clicked the right buttons, I have attached an image from my recent track day at Castle Combe.

post-22-1208939214_thumb.jpg

TTFN

Derrick

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

Nice pic, are you sure it was taken at Castle Combe? :):whistle:

You can add your car the the 2Eleven Owners Garage with pics and details of any changes you've made by clicking here and then on 'create new item' on the left.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

You can add your car the the 2Eleven Owners Garage with pics and details of any changes you've made by clicking here and then on 'create new item' on the left.

Didn't want to be first into the garage and get blocked in at the back :):whistle:

Surely Scott should start that off with pictures of his immaculate version :D

• Gold FFM
Didn't want to be first into the garage and get blocked in at the back :):whistle:

Surely Scott should start that off with pictures of his immaculate version :D

I would Dell, but it needs cleaning...............she's such a tart

I'll get them on at some point,

Cheers,

Scott.

• Gold FFM

Hah, was snow joke mate - thought I was going to lose some toes. Felt too bad for the car, so we sought shelter in a hangar and leathered the car off.

Circa 12.30 the day had cleared up and the roads were just - wet. Got the car back to the garage for a good bath, got her in the air, and gave her a good polish underneath and on top. Went back into the showroom good as new - in and out.

Thankyou to Goodwood staff for shelter and coffee.

Looking for the Summer............what's with the weather?

post-4-1208976306_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Scott.

:) I wondered if that was yours Scott! Nice to see Jo's car, like Bibs I had heard about it. Very nice.

Nice to see so many already making their way here.

(Ian, it's cheating cause I know you don't have a Lotus at present!! :D )

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Any possible 'passenger' rides going spare at the Club Lotus event at Castle Combe next month, hint hint, grovel grovel? :D

Sadly I won't be there but happy to give rides to any sucker willing to sit next to me while I swerve from bend to bend.

JL,

Love the overall scheme of your 2-11. Very the vintage race car look. Nicely done.

I am so envious of you folk across the pond who have the joy of being able to drive your cars on the public roadways.

Best of luck and enjoy the ride.

Al B.

Houston, Tx.

(patiently waiting for delivery of a 2-11)

JL,

Love the overall scheme of your 2-11. Very the vintage race car look. Nicely done.

I am so envious of you folk across the pond who have the joy of being able to drive your cars on the public roadways.

Best of luck and enjoy the ride.

Al B.

Houston, Tx.

(patiently waiting for delivery of a 2-11)

Cheers :D

Hope the wait isn't toooooo long for yours!

I would Dell, but it needs cleaning...............she's such a tart

I'll get them on at some point,

Cheers,

Scott.

Which probably means I will have to do it for him............ I do have a pic of him driving it out of the showroom the night before he went to see those nice people to beg to keep his licence......... If anyone is interested, I will dig it out. It also proves that Scott's can move under it's own steam and he does use it occasionally, it does not just live in the showroom!