Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Guy's '97 Black Esprit Project Update - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Guy's '97 Black Esprit Project Update

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy, I can't decide if you are a lunatic or a saint to take on those tasks. I've only read as far as you having 4 Esprits, none of which is a runner, a rolled Mountaineer and damaged trailer. I'm going to save the rest for tonight when I can give your saga the attention it most certainly deserves.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hi Guy,

Read your website from start to finish a while back, a great read and very well documented and photographed! Big respect for taking on so many projects. Looking forward to the up dates.

Regards danny

A

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the update,read the main story last weekend which kept me very entertained and amused...!

Keep up the good work....! thumbsup.gif

ps. If you have not read Guy's story to date.I strongly reccomend that you do! hrhr.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

no need for some sort of restoration there I say :P

(OK, just for now -as you never know :P)

... :D

PS. the huge picture is definitely worth the loading time....thanks Kris

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..