Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black V8 - BCA Enfield - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Black V8 - BCA Enfield

Killboy

There is a black V8 at British Car auctions in Enfield which has been dropped off today- reg T340 JCL.

I don't know much more about it at this stage other than it has 43k miles on the clock and used to be on reg '123 GTA'. If anyone is interested let me know and I will find out some more info as & when it is updated (I work for them but not at Enfield). :)

Edited by Lee H

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

what is the difference between post #11 & #7 ?! Charlie, what's the point?

It's the same company (IMC) that is advertising it -no change in price yet.. .

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• Gold FFM

what I can find interesting is the fact that 'we' in the car scene know those cars. Think an dealer should be able to imagine that. So why do they believe someone would pay the higher price, if he can see that the car was originally sold for less money ?!

I guess its just waiting for the one person who does not use the internet etc to find out the info or when they have someone with a part exchange that they can over value and make the deal appear more attractive from the margin within the lotus. Will be interesting to see how long it is up for sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

price ?

Sometimes you lot make me laugh. :unsure:

This is how the second hand motor trade works, they buy cars that they think someone will pay more for. Why else would they be in business?

There are many more car buyers out there with plenty to spend who are not as well informed as a car enthusiast. The skill (or luck) is finding these people, I am sure we are all 'these people' when we buy other stuff we are not so fond of and therefore not so well informed. :lol:

cheers

-Chris

• Gold FFM

we still have Bibs recommendation page to save money on various daily stuff !? :unsure:

..just ki :lol:

dding

Totally agree with Chris's post.

The car was posted on here at the time of auction for anyone to see and buy if they wished. We can't be surprised if a dealer has bought it instead and moved it on for a profit. We all had the same opportunity if we were brave enough to get in there. Don't forget that dealer comes under the Sale Of Goods Act, so if there's a subsequent prob with the car, they are right in the firing line.

Same thing happened with Jeff Winter's car. It was up for I think around £13k. Good car, known here, great history, noone bought it. Went instead to a dealer in I think Warrington who had marked it up.

Absolutely no point moaning about it. That's business ain't it?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg