Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
One minute survey about you and your lovely lotus! - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

One minute survey about you and your lovely lotus!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm far from happy about being in a 36-40 range :)

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

• Gold FFM

Jack,

Done. However I had to translate my income from USD to GBP. Not too difficult. There are cases where the Lorus is not a primary or secondary vehicle. Be of quite interest to read more in this subject.

Christopher

However I had to translate my income from USD to GBP.

+1, mine had to go from ZAR to GBP, in which case its probably one of the lowest comparatively...

• Gold FFM

Maybe new was the wrong word to of used, what i meant was the ones still in production.

..so with this -no, I have no Lotus :question:

:baby:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest surferphil

In response to you Colin, the reaso for my survey is that for my concept and following a design process I need to have shown that I have researched my user market. I have created a market map of what sort of people are buying Lotus'. By doing this it should show a possible segment in which to place and aim my concept at. On the map I have placed Lotus' current compitors and see how they compare. The questions mainly are comparing depending on how much you earn if your Lotus is a primary or secondary vehicle.

I remeber Peter Stevens talking about trying to find the 'Lotus Demographic' and decided there wasn't one! :unsure:

It does depend on the car rather than the badge. The markets change as the car get's older. I could afford to buy a new Exige, but I'd rather have: A Lotus track car I built, a Freelander, Esprit S1 and Elan M100 at the same time.

SELOC is a different place but it's still a forum so you are really just quizing the 'Online Forum-Lotus Demographic' :lol:

I agree, my love affair with Lotus started at Earls Court in 1962 when the Elan was released, "when I were just a lad" my parents didn't even own a car. This Esprit is my 4th Lotus, but you know what I would choose if I could?????????........... a 1965 Lotus Cortina, wow what a car, I might want to fit it with some brakes, but whata car !

Cortina

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)