Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My Esprit's MOT - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My Esprit's MOT

ChrisH

After many months of scrubbing, sanding painting and shot blasting etc etc I put my car in for his MOT. 1st words out of the testers mouth was "Dont see many of these". There was I standing at the back like an expectant Father watching the tester try to open the bonnet, the fuel flaps opened...........hmmm. I asked him if he would like me to show him what was what?? Watching him getting in was quite amusing, he is about my height, 6' 3" but a bit heavier. I thought it quite novel when 2 fitters were taking photos and all over my car like a rash with questions like "whATS IT LIKE, how does it work, whats it like to drive, etc etc. Imagine my face when he said there you are Chris and thanks for bringing it here it has really brightened my day. I was well made up. That was it, round to the Post Office patiently waited in the queue, ( I am not the best at standing in queues )Road tax affixed we were off not going anywhere in particular just round the lanes, superb I was like a wean (child) with a new toy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Brilliant news mate! Am I seeing you tomorrow?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Certainly, look forward to meeting you, the Maid will be on hand for bacon rolls and such like. I had to chuckle the other night when I took my car to work, he has never been out in the dark, the security guard said What is it, is it a MR2, No its not a bloody MR2, whats one of them

• Gold FFM

Spent some time with Chris today, sorting out his belts and getting carbs to behave. This is a really pretty NA! Chris has obviously spent an enormous amount of time bringing it up to scratch. I'm hoping Chris will be able to join us on one of our informal jaunts in the near future. :)

DSC_7593.jpg

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Very very nice, good to see them being looked after.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.