Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ooops its been a while - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

ooops its been a while

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: hi Bibs

things are good thankyou, getting use to having a man about the house lol

loving being able to get my washing dried outside in the sunshine.....how sad am i :)

enjoying driving my golf gti....its still going yayyyy bless its almost 20 yrs old now still needs t-cutting lol

i have a pet dragon.......well its a breaded dragon :no ......called toothless he's gorgeous and a right softy lol

hows things with you??

hugss

PICT0175.jpg

This guy comes for a visit (food) every now and then. It's winter now so he's somewhere warm, but he'll be back in the spring.

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Hi Purza!!

Nice to see you back here. Hope you're well. I'm living in France now so not so easy to meet at the Pilsworth Asda!!

LOL very true hope your enjoying yourself over there :D

how dodgey did we look transfering that turntble of yours from boot to boot lol

:welcome: have fun

hi roger

nice pic :) he looks very sleek

what with the nice hot weather i take toothless outside with me while hanging the washing out, he loves it

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back Purza. Nice to see you on the Forum again, although you have been evident on Facebook :wine:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Yayyy! Purza's popped in. Glad to hear from you again. Neat trick getting a dragon so when the kids are talking about the dragon indoors you can pretend they mean the pet. :wine:

Don't stay away so long.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 2 weeks later...