Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brighton Fish 'n Chip Run - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brighton Fish 'n Chip Run

Bibs

Nice pictures, thanks. Remember that the old girl is a carb turbo and probably not running as it should. Still it was nice for a BMW 330 to move out of the way for me to overtake. At some stage it would be nice if someone with knowledge of how the car should run would have a spin in it - there seems to be a rattling when the turbo spools up.

I was thinking of asking Bibs to take it for a run but I don't fancy one of the rear wheels overtaking me

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day out really enjoyed it and good weather too, what more could you want ? Very impressed with the restaurant very quick service and good food too. Didn't think much off the sand though looked like a load of stones to me and the old pier could do with a coat of hammerite :D .

Thanks for organising Bibs :)

Martyn :horse:

Had a lovely time and great to see everyone, thanks for organising mate :D

a few photos

01082010508.jpg

01082010509.jpg

01082010510.jpg

01082010511.jpg

01082010512.jpg

01082010513.jpg

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I was thinking of asking Bibs to take it for a run but I don't fancy one of the rear wheels overtaking me

:hrhr:

now thats a funny quote! :)

Looks like a VERY lovely day out, and the sun was shining! :)

Bibs, you need to fatten up that car, its well high! :ninja: p.s. it wasn't me that said that :harhar:

Chunky Lover