Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Swap stage two for stage one - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Swap stage two for stage one

Hi all im really new to this site and everything Lotus, I purchased my first Lotus a month ago and for my run in service i treated myself to a stage 2 exhaust.

I am loving it to bits but its just to loud on the motorway. I was wondering if anyone out there wanted a week old new stage 2 exhaust. Its covered around 150 miles. I would be happy to swap it for a stage 1 if new or there abouts or if someone wanted to buy it off me. My car is a Elise S 2010. Im in Kent and my number is 07708700496. I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem and if it was just a straight swap ?

Also whats a stage one like to live with??

Hope this is the correct place to have this Topic as i say im new to it all.

Thanks in advance Steve

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Bibs yes you did, it was really good to talk to you that day, its been good to have a look on here at the posts. There seems to be some really good people on here that im sure will be able to teach me a thing or two about my new toy. Which i am loving at the moment !!

Whenever mate, there's no rush. Makes sense for us to head down there together too so we can hook up nice and early and enjoy a spirited drive down there. We'll sort it out closer to the time :bounce:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.