Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Electric Windows & Mirrors - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Electric Windows & Mirrors

Guest saraphee

Guest saraphee

My Electrician is now starting to install the new wiring in my long awaited Elite.

However it seems that who ever ripped out the old wiring was mad keen to get on with it and did not make a note of how the wiring went from where ever it came from in the interior and the way in which it jumped to the door.

Unfortunately the door cards are away being repaired so we can't check point of entry to see where point of exit should be.

Do we need to open holes in the fibre glass, or is it all done in the interior trim? All answers welcome.

Anyone who can show me a photograph of what it ought to be like will get double Brownie points this month and win a free dish of Pad Thai (collection locally only I'm afraid)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

i have posted pictures before on here.....

But if you look through all the topics and posts-you will see other gripes about this site.

Its not the content or the members thats at fault.....

Its like most sites on the web....occasional glitches are a bit frustrating.

Nothings perfect.

All the best

Nick

And its not as simple as the old site.

Fact.

Guest saraphee

Thank Nick,

Photos safely received and delivered to the electrician this morning. Light dawned for both of us at the same moment-

Whilst at the body shop the hole in the depression of the door frame had been filled and painted over.

No wonder we couldn't figure out where the wiring went!

Great help mate, Thanks again.

Rex