Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
British GT Silverstone - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

British GT Silverstone

Simon M

If any one fancies a day out a week Sunday 15th August, I would be delighted to see you in our pit garage at Silverstone for the Avon Tyres British GT, 2 hour race. You'll be welcome to take a close look around the car and maybe even watch the race and pit stops from our garage if your a 2-Eleven owner.

Silvestone will see the biggest grid of GT cars in the British series for a many years. Our battle is with a host Ginetta G50's desperate not to be beaten by a Lotus and a couple of very fast KTM XBow's, theres also talk of a Ford Mustang and Nissan 370Z joining the fray so fingers crossed they join in. We finished 2nd last time out on a circuit not suited to the Lotus, but Silverstone is the perfectly track for us, so we should fly.

As well as our class there is huge field including several Ferrari Scudaria's, Aston Martin DBRS9, Ascari, Porsche, Dodge Viper and Mosler. Other races include British F3, VW Cup, Mazda MX5 racing and Ginetta G20 racing all on the Silverstone GP track.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an excellent invite and if I weren't busy (and could convince you that I've got a 2Eleven (look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into my eyes!)) I'd be there like a shot! Good luck, keep us informed how you get on :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hi Simon,

I would love to come along if the invite is still open. I met you at a track day at Rockingham earlier this year. I was driving a black and silver 2 eleven and my friend was driving a red and white one. You popped into our garage and chatted to us about your car and racing in general.

If it is possible I would like to bring my dad along ?? My friend in the red car is trying to shuffle a few things in order to come along too.

Hopefully I will see you on Sunday. Please feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Many Thanks,

Lee.