Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thornfalcon Classics show 2010 - UK - South West England - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Thornfalcon Classics show 2010

MPx

Garry (Splodge) has encouraged us along to this for the last couple of years - and its been good. On the basis that he and Mary have their hands full of a mass of uncontrolled orifices, I thought I'd put you on notice. Its on again this year on 5th Sept but at a new venue nearer to J25 of the M5. Check it out here.

I'm probably going to Curburough on the Saturday so it'll be a busy weekend .... but its so near to me it'd be silly to miss it. Anyone else??

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

Most likely Mike. Also be nice to catch up with Gary and Mary if going.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Ah I was wondering when this was on this year! The little bloke is now 2 months old & doing well. Really not sure if we can make this though as not only do we have the sprog but its also my 40th on the 5th so I think we may be going away for the weekend.

Cracking event though & we have missed out on Loti events this year so will see if can make it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am definitely Garry. There's a chance a local mate of mine will come along too - but he's not yet responded to my last email. I'm coming about 20 mins or so from the opposite direction to you, so probably best to see ya there. Alternatively we could all meet up somewhere (bacon sarnies at mine?) and arrive in convoy. Let me know....I'm out all day Sat on the Curburough trip.

• Like 1

I've arranged to meet Gary (one r!) at around 11. F and his wife Vivien will be off to the garden centre next door! You still have my number Peter? Hopefully see you there...

Prob best to meet you there, I'm planning to leave Bristol about 10, travelling in convoy with a mate in his DB7 Vantage & my Mum & Dad (taking the little Jackster) in their Focus estate!

Prob see you all in the que to get in around 11ish

Given the weather it was surprisingly good Garry - shame you didn't make it. We left home in the rain....arrived in heavier rain, and didn't get out of the car for 10 mins or so. But it cleared up a bit, we met up with our friends and had a lovely time. :gathering: Peter made it along before 1 and the girls went off to the garden centre next door as we started the second tour. Then back for tea and medals at the hotel when we all met up again. Very civilised and some lovely machines to gawp at. Too wet to take my camera out of the car tho, so you'll have to take my word for it. Nice to see Rob and his blue S4 again - rushed of his feet stewarding as usual. There was also a red SE, red Stevens NA and a red GT3. As well as Lionel there was also another white G TE but with a V6 from a Renault 25 dropped in the back. Elsewhere we saw a couple of dark blue Plus2 Elans, a lovely ruby Elise with fitted tonneau (not seen that before) reg T25, and a BRG M100. Given the huge number of cars there, I was a bit surprised that we didn't see more Lotus. Well worth the trip and a good new venue for the show. :)