Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello all - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello all

vegard_dino

Hi all

Oh, the Espirit, so nice. How is it to drive? Live with?

Regarding the Brera, thanks, it is a nice car. But, the 3.2 q4 is underpowered, not that slow, but from the looks, it needs more power, if you think of it as a sports car.

It is far from that.

it is a great GT, and the Q4 makes it a all year great car, fun, good to look at, ok space and not that slow.

So, I think it will stay, as a winter car, but now I am hunting for a Lotus

Ups, forgot.Also, how is the Europa??

Thanks all

Vegard

I assume from your other posts that you are open to suggstions.

The 3 models you have asked about are all totally different contrasting models. The Europa is basically a softer Elise/Exige model. It has more boot space, is more comfortable and easier to get in and out of. However it is not as a good a GT as the Evora or the Esprit. The Esprit is really a supercar and due to their age and designs you need good money to maintain them to a suffiecient level. But no other Lotus creates the passion of the Esprit IMHO, and they still look like a modern supercar. Issue might be emissions in Switzerland which I understand is quite tight on that sort of thing.

The Evora is the newest and therefore a different choice. I drove one and against my Exige it felt heavy, but it ws still quick. It felt well planted onb the road and looks stunning. The engine is great and with the new SC coming out it gives you another option of more torque and HP (PS). My suggestion is to try them all first.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hello Kimbers

Thanks for the help.

Well, I have tested a Elise, wow, so fun and easy to drive. But, I am seeking something with a bit more comfort and space.....to bad. Maybe starting going to nudist camps will save the need for luggage??)

So, the Europe is to sporty to be a GT?

The Espirit looks just great, I mean, THAT IS A SUPER CAR!

But, I know, it is getting old, and old cars are old cars. As a day to day car, I feel it will be to old.

Will go and test the Evora later next week, but as you say, it looks just great. How was the interior noise?

Oh Hellooo ! Welcome to the " carry on Lotus " site !

here you will find all the possible nutters that drive iconic machines .

Welcome !

ps . sorry about the Alfa

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

Evora interior noise levels are low and at speed the engine is nice and quiet too. But give it some power and you will hear that throaty rasp....imho it could do with a throatier rasp but I was just reading that noise levels are important in Switzerland as well as emissions, so no racing exhuast for you!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer