Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2, yup, that's right, 2 White S3's - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2, yup, that's right, 2 White S3's

Bibs

Nice weather, nice cars :D

Common as muck these Esprit's :D

Saw the first on the small dual carriageway in Bromley and pulled alongside, told the very nice chap about the forum, hello if you're here!

Then pulling onto the M20, 5 minutes later saw another one just at the M25 junction of the M20 heading to London. I was in B33 ENN's Pearly :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the first on the small dual carriageway in Bromley and pulled alongside, told the very nice chap about the forum, hello if you're here!

Hello Bibs. It seemed only right to register after such a "dynamic" invite. Me and the misses were in the white '86 Turbo. I was chuffed to be out cos I'd tried to get the old girl (the car!) going last w/e for Donnington but met with refusal after a few weeks hibernation - so we had to go in her M100. Saw lots of the Esprit guys leaving Newport Pagnell services as we pulled in for breaky. Anyway a bit of taking apart and putting together with no apparent fixes seemed to do the trick and Lionel (they all have names dont they?) was back on form. Maybe see you all again at Castle Combe at the end of May?

Edited by MPx

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Newport Pagnell?

That would have been us then!! (Bibs included!)

:D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Are you local?

Yep - live in Bromley area. Are there many of us around? There used to be a Black S4 on Lower Camden - gone now; and another on Orchard Road.

Newport Pagnell?

That would have been us then!! (Bibs included!)

I guess so, you may have seen us arriving in a Mustard M100 S2 just as you were all off. Looked like an impressive convoy. :D

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Well Bibs is very near, I live up in Blackheath and BN lives down in Greenwich :D So when we all going to go for a drink? I suggest a bar in Beckenham? :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif